Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

gfkxj - Membership+ Application

Steam Name(Current): gfkxj

Current Rank:Member

Have you ever been banned and why: I was banned once for a one week period due to mass RDM, but after starting a thread on forums and explaining that I was either shot at or shot during the instances it was taken off.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I would like to be promoted primarily to deal with players who willfully break the rules and receive no repercussions, at least until a much later date, just because they no that there aren't any staff on that can properly punish them.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I think that I deserve to be promoted because of my ability to follow the rules, my ability to be understanding when i'm rdm'ed for whatever reason and my willingness to help new players that come to the server. Also I am dedicated to this server and have put in the time and ability to show that even when little to no people are around I stand by the rules.

Do you have any administrative experience:The closest thing I've had would be running a clan once.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no):Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome. Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I really enjoy this server and all the people that play on it regularly and being able to let the good times roll is something i'm all for.

Can we get some more feedback posted?
Find

More feedback?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Approved! Feel free to message me if you need help with anything!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find