4 30.77%
i dont like this idea
69.23%
9 69.23%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jukebox

so i used to manage another server and one of the things that was really popular and i know i loved was the jukebox. just another tab that plays music which each person can turn the volume down of turn the volume off if they want. you open the jukebox, look through a list of pre-approved songs that are linked from youtube, and they pay like say 100 points to play a song. if they dont see the song they want, they can search it on youtube in the jukebox and request it to be added. the mods can approve or disapprove the song to be added to the master playlist. the mods can also force skip songs if needed, or theres a vote skip where a certain amount of people can vote to skip the song. i think this will also control the points people have, i noticed right now everything is really cheap and people have more points than they know what to do with, this will atleast give them something to spend it on. if you see theres too many songs being played maybe raise the price to even out the amount of people playing songs. if you want to see the jukebox in action, go to some other server that i will not mention because it is considered advertising, although i assure you it's been used there.
Find

Sounds like a great addition, would add a little more variety and fun to the server +1

EDIT: the only problem that i really see with this is all the server addons it will include
Find

I'd rather not since I use my hotspot to play, this would destroy my data usage in a heartbeat.

Also would be impossible to really hear anything and would be filled with a shit ton of cringe music.

Jukeboxes mostly only work on deathrun or minigame servers where voice communication isn't really needed to play the game.
Find

(09-15-2017, 04:22 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  I'd rather not since I use my hotspot to play, this would destroy my data usage in a heartbeat.

Also would be impossible to really hear anything and would be filled with a shit ton of cringe music.

Jukeboxes mostly only work on deathrun or minigame servers where voice communication isn't really needed to play the game.

well like i said it worked fine on my other server, people can turn it down to hear if they want, but i would suggest just trying it for a week or two to see how people react and just take it down if its not working out
Find

I will request notchosen screaming for 10 hours looped please add jukebox

Probably shouldn't be advertising another server in a suggestion.

(09-15-2017, 01:45 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Probably shouldn't be advertising another server in a suggestion.

i didnt know you guys were hard asses about it i was just giving you a place to see it in action
Find

Sounds like a decent idea for Lobby assuming everyone could chill in the gambling room, play some blackjack and slots and/or other games that are added while listening to some music. However, I do suggest if a jukebox were added that it be un-rendered by default. As Eclipse said, some people have data limits, videos and music absolutely destroy that.

(09-16-2017, 02:47 AM)Nivendo Wrote:  Sounds like a decent idea for Lobby assuming everyone could chill in the gambling room, play some blackjack and slots and/or other games that are added while listening to some music. However, I do suggest if a jukebox were added that it be un-rendered by default. As Eclipse said, some people have data limits, videos and music absolutely destroy that.

thats fair enough, in general i want to be able to use the jukebox with this community so just putting it in lobby would make me happy too
Find

in crummy cradle there's a jukebox in the bar. just vote for that map!! Big Grin
Find