Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A proper introduction

Hello! You must be wondering why I am making an introduction! Well I feel like I'm pretty unknown to the community so I'd like to talk about myself a little bit.

My name is Will, I am 25 years old, I am autistic and I am also a ginger (give me your souls). I work for The Home Depot as a Special Services associate. I do returns, check orders, process orders, pretty much customer service. I love to play FRG, poker and racing games, I also enjoy watching generic anime as well (fite me kid(s)). I like to listen to some rock, 2000s rap and a lot of eurobeat.

I also have a girlfriend of a year and a month of so far, I am pretty happy that I have someone in my life. She is pretty much my everything and has always stuck by my side.

Also gonna regret this but have a picture because who cares!

Hey we should s c a t all rap and rock songs.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

ur girlfriend is fat

but my girlfriend doesn't exist

A lot of respect for introducing yourself like that, its never too late for an introduction and im glad you found someone to care about as much as you do.
OH and WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY ENJOY YOUR TIME. <3 gr8 intro
Find

Welcome to frg if you need good deals look no further at my market deals yes
Find

i envy your beard
until i see you and ed sheeran in a room together, i refuse to accept you're not him

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I never expected this to happen, anyways like what bri said its never too late to make a introduction. Welcome to FRG!

10/10 best introduction ever =)
Find

(09-15-2017, 05:43 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  i envy your beard
until i see you and ed sheeran in a room together, i refuse to accept you're not him

wheres ur intro hmmmmmmmm?
Find

So this is what eclipse looks like... Time to do some hunting.
Find

whoa ur old