Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

One Million

(09-14-2017, 11:12 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  i thought i remembered godlike prices being pretty high, primordials were always 1-2k at most and the really good ones rarely 3k, but godlikes i remember railguns being 12k and tarts like 30k, bows use to be like 100k and ascultones were like 20k, thrakos were 30-40k, prices arent exactly going up. The supply of godlikes are much higher than before so those prices are dropping to accommodate. Primordial prices are going up solely because better and better guns are dropping, like koreds super good angelic of contagion with look at feet. And people are scamming lower lvls with insane high prices. People want to further their coinage so they jump in on the trend, selling worthless heroics for like 7k, and useless zafkiels for 30k, since some noobie will come up and be like damn, that looks cool, im gonna use all my coins to buy this and immediatly regret it cause its shit. I do it too sometimes because why not, coins are coins.

If anything we need to stop over pricing stuff, keep it in its general price range, legendarys 100-700, primordials 800-2.5k, godlikes 12-50k and celestials for 100k, and maybe have something that could act as a massive coin/gun sink, to effectivly have a economy restart, with out completly having brassx just take everything and reset it. Some of the prices i listed might seem overpriced or extremely underpriced, but if there were a way to keep a limited supply of things, such as only 10 tarts cam exist at once, or like 3 last prayers, 20 railguns, 10 thrakoses, and so on, that would be a way to keep things around the same price, people can still pay more or less, but it just might not be as worth it

Im sorry but everything you just said is false. The entire point we're trying to get at is COINS ARE EASIER TO OBTAIN, its not that we are "overpricing things." People like you need to not have your mindset a year ago when 1k took a day to get, now it can be obtained in less than a map. Stop telling yourself things are getting overpriced and accept that times are changing and with coins being easier to get, prices need to go up to balance the economy. (sounds like im being aggressive, im not. im just trying to prove a point)

(09-14-2017, 11:12 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  i thought i remembered godlike prices being pretty high, primordials were always 1-2k at most and the really good ones rarely 3k, but godlikes i remember railguns being 12k and tarts like 30k, bows use to be like 100k and ascultones were like 20k, thrakos were 30-40k, prices arent exactly going up. The supply of godlikes are much higher than before so those prices are dropping to accommodate. Primordial prices are going up solely because better and better guns are dropping, like koreds super good angelic of contagion with look at feet. And people are scamming lower lvls with insane high prices. People want to further their coinage so they jump in on the trend, selling worthless heroics for like 7k, and useless zafkiels for 30k, since some noobie will come up and be like damn, that looks cool, im gonna use all my coins to buy this and immediatly regret it cause its shit. I do it too sometimes because why not, coins are coins.

If anything we need to stop over pricing stuff, keep it in its general price range, legendarys 100-700, primordials 800-2.5k, godlikes 12-50k and celestials for 100k, and maybe have something that could act as a massive coin/gun sink, to effectivly have a economy restart, with out completly having brassx just take everything and reset it. Some of the prices i listed might seem overpriced or extremely underpriced, but if there were a way to keep a limited supply of things, such as only 10 tarts cam exist at once, or like 3 last prayers, 20 railguns, 10 thrakoses, and so on, that would be a way to keep things around the same price, people can still pay more or less, but it just might not be as worth it

Those paragraphs are dumb but that last part is extremely dumb, why would their ever be a set limit to the amount of godlikes there can be at one time?

(09-14-2017, 11:12 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  Blah blah blah, economy, blah blah blah.

Nobody is scamming anyone by putting those prices on the market. This isn't like a year ago when it took a while just to get like 5k. With new additions like Blackjack, lucky maps, spin2win, etc, money is a hell of a lot easier to obtain. I made almost 100k within an hour from Blackjack. When people put stuff on the market for "high" prices, they're trying to accommodate for the increase in coins. 1 or 2k isn't barely anything now. Hell, just the other day I saw a level 10 or something buy a godlike for 30k and still have 12k left over.
Find

I just sold a Tartarus 10.7 for 22,500. what do u mean scamming.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

lets just remove coins

(09-14-2017, 11:44 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  lets just remove coins
I am the coinsink.
Find