Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

trading board

Is there any way we could get some sort of sub forum? for trading because spamming chat and the general forum is annoying to everyone. and for rarer items its difficult to find people to trade with.
Find

I would rather an ingame noticeboard for the market, where you could put "Buy orders" and once a seller clicks it, it makes them send you a pm on forums/ingame.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(09-14-2017, 01:10 AM)Bathory Wrote:  I would rather an ingame noticeboard for the market, where you could put "Buy orders" and once a seller clicks it, it makes them send you a pm on forums/ingame.

this would be nice but I figure that that would take coding whereas a new sub forum would not require building from the ground up.
Find

There's a trading section on the discord.

https://discord.gg/qK49PX
Find

(09-14-2017, 01:29 AM)DidacticAscended Wrote:  
(09-14-2017, 01:10 AM)Bathory Wrote:  I would rather an ingame noticeboard for the market, where you could put "Buy orders" and once a seller clicks it, it makes them send you a pm on forums/ingame.

this would be nice but I figure that that would take coding whereas a new sub forum would not require building from the ground up.

It actually wouldnt take much, we already have a pm system integrated into our forums/ingame. Just need to make a "marketplace pagetype" that has the buy orders but they use the market system.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Kind of an old thread but ya know. http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4094

Same idea but a mini - shop in the lobby with items you want to sell.
Bouncy Rounds
Find