Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Updated inventory links

So yes we have a currently wonderful chat hud integration with our inventory, but we are missing the ability to do small things here and there.

I am proposing the following changes:

Ability to link items equiped via chat modifier tags because we currently cant link from loadout, obviously not the stated style, but same idea, IE: [melee] [primary] [secondary] [misc] [crystal] [title]
Ability to link multiple items with a cooldown on either linking the items or doing a multilink to prevent spam.

Ability to link items from slots in inv via chat tag from above. (totally ignore this, its not needed but it would be useful for selling items)

Got any other suggestions for chat commands for inventory links? Feel free to share your ideas and opinions.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Okay so we should turn into moat gaming aight.....

Dont really play moats so i didnt know he had any of those.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
Find

(09-12-2017, 07:26 AM)gardenGnostic Wrote:  Okay so we should turn into moat gaming aight.....

I mean this is a quality of life thing from just about any good arpg which is what this server is pretty obviously inspired by. To dislike adding a simple quality of life improvement because you dislike another thing also seems a bit petty.

Even ignoring gardens post, the ability to retain links via copy/paste would make it easier, so you wouldnt have to keep linking it every single time you wanna post "seling X gun".

OR the ability to even link from the loadout, which currently isnt allowed due to the current system.
Find

In my opinion, being able to link items from the load out is a pretty nice quality of life feature. I always find myself having to wait after rounds start to link my weapon because I don't wanna get bamboozled with no gun.
Find

this would most definitely make linking items easier, just because some other server did it doesn't mean we can't to. this server already has so many custom and unique things that having similarites with others wouldn't do any harm (as long as its not just cpy paste). I have faith in BrassX and tobias that they could put their own spin on things and make a completely new and unique system with the linking of loadouts. I would very much appreciate adding this feature and I hope its added just to make linking what I'm sellig easier Big Grin
(9 + 10) - catbugs age = 14
Find

There is a high possibilty this won't be added

I asked for the ability to link items in chat from your loadout as well a while ago, but it was turned down due to loadout weapons being handled different internally than normal items.
Find

They may be handled differently, so why not code their own link feature. As to keep the security but make it so its a chattag that links it, not aright click menu.

I understand all creative choices fall to brass but this is a QoL suggestion afterall. There isnt much harm in making more mechanics for QoL.
Find

do you guys really link your loadout that much?? i mean its not incredibly difficult to just drag it in and out every once in a while

- That Thrakos Noob