• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DidacticAscended - unban request

Steam Name (Current): Didacticascended

Steam Name (During incident): Didacticascended

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58763642

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dcmallo/

Name of staff you were banned by: Eclipse

Length of the ban: 7 days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed if at all possible, if not then shortened would be better than nothing.

Reason for ban: rdm and leave

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes, but it wasn't intentional.

Additional details: I don't remember exactly what round it was but I think i heard someone shooting right behind me, turned around and saw them shooting and shot them, they were shooting at the ceiling as a joke. But occasionally when the round ends my game just crashes. I don't know how to read crash logs but if anyone does I have the crash log from yesterday. There honestly wasn't any ill intent here and I always accept the blame when I make mistakes like that. TL:DR The rdm was my fault because I panicked and shot, but my game crashed and i got a 7 day ban. the crash log is here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8kWmyaVJJGFMklKYTlubXhBZzQ
Find

Eclipse banned you.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(09-06-2017, 12:48 PM)Jerome The God Wrote:  Eclipse banned you.

thank you
Find

Yesterday on Cipher, you were asking how to release the railguns attack without it actually being shot, after that all I heard was someone die to a railgun, then a report on you asking why you killed them (2kored), and then you left.

I was a bit hesitant on banning you since you don't seem like the type of person who would do this. I am willing to let bygones be bygones on the account this doesn't happen again.

Though I will be giving you some slays to make up for the punishment.

You have been unbanned, please don't do this again, and if you continue to have problems crashing, I would go for help possibly on the steam community or possibly Facepunch (lol).