Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Which theme would you like CC2 to be?
This poll is closed.
Ancient gods, and Legends
10.53%
4 10.53%
Thunder and Lightning
5.26%
2 5.26%
WW2
10.53%
4 10.53%
Earth vs Ocean
10.53%
4 10.53%
Yin and Yang
13.16%
5 13.16%
Greek mythology
10.53%
4 10.53%
Solar(including light subcat)
15.79%
6 15.79%
Wind and Earth
7.89%
3 7.89%
Good vs Evil
2.63%
1 2.63%
Steampunk
13.16%
5 13.16%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Theme for CC2.

I don't think people should be allowed to vote for their own submission tbh. Seems a bit weird.

(09-06-2017, 07:54 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  I don't think people should be allowed to vote for their own submission tbh. Seems a bit weird.

Why not? it's not some competition or anything, it's just a general theme poll. So I don't see why it's really a problem, they are allowed to want a certain theme. Otherwise their say will mean absolutely nothing if they weren't allowed to vote, and them voting for someone else's theme to get picked seems even weirder than allowing them to vote for their own, so most people(who submitted theme suggestions) would just be stuck with not voting at all. (Thus feel like they have little to no say/vote)

I'll be the one to choose the final theme anyways so ties are fine(if there's a tie, I'll just pick what ever one I like). Only 10 were put in the poll anyways.

Will current suggestions possibly get used if they fit the theme that is chosen or will it be new submissions only?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(09-06-2017, 09:03 PM)Bathory Wrote:  Will current suggestions possibly get used if they fit the theme that is chosen or will it be new submissions only?

New only. Current ones will be wiped and moved to an 'archive'. (see here http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5748&page=4 )
Find

You should format the voting for this theme the same way all of the suggestions will be as a sort of general idea how it will work and it would fit the "community" part more

I'd prefer a multiple choice over just one vote because of course I'd pick my own over others because I suggested it because I already thought it would be the best. I wouldn't suggest one if I didn't think it was the best idea.

Or maybe make the theme per tier only? So each tier fits a theme rather than the entire crate?

(09-07-2017, 01:55 AM)Kuro Wrote:  You should format the voting for this theme the same way all of the suggestions will be as a sort of general idea how it will work and it would fit the "community" part more

I'd prefer a multiple choice over just one vote because of course I'd pick my own over others because I suggested it because I already thought it would be the best. I wouldn't suggest one if I didn't think it was the best idea.

Or maybe make the theme per tier only? So each tier fits a theme rather than the entire crate?
I like the idea of making each tier a different theme. Seems like it would be cool.
Find