Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Which theme would you like CC2 to be?
This poll is closed.
Ancient gods, and Legends
10.53%
4 10.53%
Thunder and Lightning
5.26%
2 5.26%
WW2
10.53%
4 10.53%
Earth vs Ocean
10.53%
4 10.53%
Yin and Yang
13.16%
5 13.16%
Greek mythology
10.53%
4 10.53%
Solar(including light subcat)
15.79%
6 15.79%
Wind and Earth
7.89%
3 7.89%
Good vs Evil
2.63%
1 2.63%
Steampunk
13.16%
5 13.16%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Theme for CC2.

The poll is live! Please vote for your most preferred theme above. The highest rated one in 5 days will be picked. (I could only do 10 in a poll so this has to do for now)

I've decided CC2 should introduce a theme for suggestions, to help generalize them.

Here you guys can propose your ideas for a theme for this crate. I will take the ones I like and add them to a poll, in which you will vote for the theme you want.

Troll theme suggestions will be removed.
Find

Could you give an example of what you mean by theme?
Find

(09-05-2017, 03:09 PM)2koreds Wrote:  Could you give an example of what you mean by theme?

By theme he means that all the items in the crate should all have at least one thing in common.

A few examples of themes are "Gods and Monsters" or "Fire and Ice".
Find

In my opinion, I think the theme for this cc should be ancient gods, and legends.
Find

rustic old-age weapons would be cool, anything from spears/wooden bows to flintlocks or something. could even add a little bit of fantasy to that

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(09-05-2017, 03:24 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  rustic old-age weapons would be cool, anything from spears/wooden bows to flintlocks or something. could even add a little bit of fantasy to that

Keep in mind what happened last time. Only a select few were given models. You can't really diversify weapons unless you want many of them to have custom models. Unless lower tiers are able to get models on the workshop too, I don't think much of this will work. You'll be having to rely entirely on traits to represent the theme.

Maybe these can be more of a meme type weapon like the boomerang is. I remember Beebee put up a gun that made it so any damage you do goes into slowing their mobility instead. Stuff like that make an okay idea of what the theme is suppose to be. Not sure how godlikes are going to be above average.
Find

(09-05-2017, 03:44 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Maybe these can be more of a meme type weapon like the boomerang is. I remember Beebee put up a gun that made it so any damage you do goes into slowing their mobility instead. Stuff like that make an okay idea of what the theme is suppose to be. Not sure how godlikes are going to be above average.

Making an entire crate dedicated to just memeing seems kind of counter productive. The entire point of having a theme is so stuff is generally in the same ballpark, and everything isn't just a random meme suggestion.
Find

Thunder and Lightning?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Advanced Technology Smile

I think WW2 would be a cool theme i know we have a few of the guns alredy but there are so many iconic and amazing weapons. Some of me favorites are the Sten, Mosin–Nagant, Lee–Enfield, Webley Revolver, obviously the Thompson, and the Mauser C96 is a good meme. xD
Find