Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FACELESS' Membership App

Steam Name(Current): FACELESS (shortened from Faceless Meme Man because titles)

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 51 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I was with NTG when Brass started this up and after leaving them i came here on and off.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nah.

Why do you want to join?: I love the community and the unique system brass has made with it. Everything about FRG is hella enjoyable. Also, slaughtering catbug will be more satisfying as a member.

Referred by: nobody

Additional Details: I'm really happy to be here tbh, it's good to have a nice community with the inventory system that got me so involved with NTG. I hope to replace Mage soon, so watch your back boi.

oh that feel when no one comments on your member app until 2 days later. it's probably because no one recognizes you since you're faceless

+1 though, you're very fun to play with and you follow the rules, WELCOME 2 FAMILY
Find

Whats up with everyone's obsession with killing me? Admins do it, mods, +members/members, even new people that have like 10 min on the server tell me sometimes they want to kill me a lot. +1 F A C E L E S S is fun to play and hez a cool dud.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

Still active?
Find

He hasn't even been on steam for 10 days. rip.

(10-07-2017, 01:23 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Still active?

Not as much now, I had school shit going on, so I don't come around much. Sorry for dropping off, guys!

Denied for now, good luck in school and feel free to re-apply if you ever come back!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find