Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steel Memes +Member App

Steam Name(Current): Steel Memes

Current Rank:Member

Have you ever been banned and why:On this server: Once for Revenge RDM

Why would you like to be promoted?: I just think that it's time to go up another level... i've been in the community awhile and love playing on it, to represent the server is one thing, to help and do work is another

Why do you think we should promote you?: I've been around awhile and i know all the rules... and it would just add on to the community and urge other players to keep playing because they see a good staff on the server

Do you have any administrative experience: Not really...

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no):Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: If i get approved, don't think i'm gonna be the best at this... this is gonna be a new thing for me.. and just another thing i can do on my pc... but me already being accepted into the community makes me happy... approval or denial, i love this community and want to work at making it better as much as possible

Can we get some more feedback posted please?
Find

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find