Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

T-Weapon Ideas

Syringe -
Heals/leeches 15 hp at a time. Right click on a player to quickly drain (not immediate) up to 15 health and left click to inject it into yourself. Multiple uses. Can be tapped to take/give yourself tiny bits of health and can be saved up. Only usable on alive players. Healing is not immediate, takes the animation time to heal you so you can't shoot while healing or anything silly like that.

Cloner -
Creates an identical AI of you that does not shoot and is not lethal. Just kinda wanders on its own. Either just kinda entirely pops or maybe makes a lethal explosion when killed?

DNA Disrupter -
Creates a false DNA trace to throw off detectives. Doesn't spawn on another player, just kind of turns into a wild goose chase. Original DNA trace also remains - there'll be two displayed squares of DNA.

Gloves -
Halves DNA time (for every kill after you buy it).

catbug killer -
literally just rdms catbug

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I like the last suggestion, Catbug killer -literally just RDMs catbug
Find

I can see the DNA Disrupter making the Detective go to the bottom of Canyon just to find nothing. Would be pretty funny to see from a T's perspective.
Find

(09-03-2017, 05:21 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Syringe -
Heals/leeches 15 hp at a time. Right click on a player to quickly drain (not immediate) up to 15 health and left click to inject it into yourself. Multiple uses. Can be tapped to take/give yourself tiny bits of health and can be saved up. Only usable on alive players. Healing is not immediate, takes the animation time to heal you so you can't shoot while healing or anything silly like that.

Cloner -
Creates an identical AI of you that does not shoot and is not lethal. Just kinda wanders on its own. Either just kinda entirely pops or maybe makes a lethal explosion when killed?

DNA Disrupter -
Creates a false DNA trace to throw off detectives. Doesn't spawn on another player, just kind of turns into a wild goose chase. Original DNA trace also remains - there'll be two displayed squares of DNA.

Gloves -
Halves DNA time (for every kill after you buy it).

catbug killer -
literally just rdms catbug

DNA Disrupter.. Eh.. This is pretty much a direct upgrade to the default Decoy T item..

no thanks
Find

I like the cloner I would use a lot. Like brass said about the DNA disrupter basically the decoy and I have seen the syringe on another ttt server were it heals you and can shoots like a silenced sniper for little damage idk about it though.
Find