Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 09/01/2017

Additions
  • Added new options for the scoreboard On TTT:
    • Render Titles to Render Targets. This will render titles to a 'texture', inwhich titles of the same type can access. So each title type only renders it's advanced logic once, and other players sharing the title all access the same texture.
    • Title Render Rates. This adjust the rate inwhich the titles render targets are 'refreshed'. Higher number = better FPS, but less smooth animations. I advise around 0.01 - 0.025.
      These changes increase scoreboard performance by A LOT(I went from 35 fps with it disabled to 120 when enabled with 25 bots all having GOD titles), but the quality of titles are lowered a bit as a result. You can disable it at anytime to revert to the old way.

These will come to the lobby if no major bugs are found on TTT with them.
Changes
  • Highly optimized the Scoreboard label updates, this should also increase performance by a decent %.
Fixes
  • Fixed an oversight that failed to stop the keysmelt server-side function if an untradeable item was found.

Please report any bugs with the new title system, as it's still experimental and may cause undesired results.

Not sure if you've been told, but titles are broken.

Sometimes they even spaz out and spam many titles to other people.
Find

(09-08-2017, 08:02 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Not sure if you've been told, but titles are broken.

Yeah I noticed that. I didn't think much of it because it didn't happen too often
Find

(09-08-2017, 08:02 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Not sure if you've been told, but titles are broken.

All the time or only sometimes? Try disabling the settings listed above.
Find

(09-08-2017, 09:29 PM)Brassx Wrote:  All the time or only sometimes? Try disabling the settings listed above.

Start

Disable

Re-enable

It resets back into barely anyone having them on map change. Slightly fuzzy and some are off centered. This happens all the time for me.
[Image: QtFSNR2.png][Image: 3rdVv4a.jpg]
Find

This is the title spaz bug Tj was talking about

Find