Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 8/28/2017

Additions
  • Added Tobias' Blackjack for coins to the lobby. You can find the rules at the tables. (Shout out to Tobias for the great work on it) Please report any bugs regarding this to Tobias.
  • Added these new Ruby Runes to the Coinshop:
    • 125 Rubies Rune of Re-invigoration (Completely resets an Enhancable weapon. Allowing you to re-organize its Enhanced Points (to do new stat builds or anything like that))
    • 100 Rubies Rune of Looting. Gives more loot per chest, loot orb, or various other things for party-based events (works for bloodwynd and the new fight too).
    • 75 Rubies Rune of Banking (+1 bank slot). There's a max of 200 slots for your bank.
    • 5 Rubies Rune of Replenishing (+1 crystal charge).

Changes
  • All Ruby Crate prices have been reduced to the following:
    • Donator Crescent Case - 75 Rubies
    • Donator Community Crate I -50 Rubies
    • Donator Case of the Leviathan/Seraphs - 75 Rubies
    • Donator Frostburn Crate - 80 Rubies
    • Donator Crate II - 75 Rubies
    • Donator Tidal Crate - 75 Rubies
    • Donator Ancient Case- 85 Rubies
    • Donator Bone Crate - 95 Rubies
  • The Coinshop now sorts items by price, and your owned items now display equipped items before others.
  • Toned down ancient crate amounts in Grim's Labyrinth.

i wish accessories could be sorted by rarity like godlike first then everything else
Bouncy Rounds

well my 90+ spaces in my bank mean nothing now Sad
Find

There's Donator CC1 in the vip deal today for 50% off but it has the old price so it's 125 rubies.

Also, I don't see Donator Seraphs in the shop either.

(08-29-2017, 03:03 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  There's Donator CC1 in the vip deal today for 50% off but it has the old price so it's 125 rubies.

They were in there yesterday (CC1), their prices wont update until they reset again though unfortunately. I just updated the price, will take affect on map reset.

Seraphs/Leviathans take turns showing up one at a time.
Find

(08-29-2017, 03:34 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(08-29-2017, 03:03 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  There's Donator CC1 in the vip deal today for 50% off but it has the old price so it's 125 rubies.

They were in there yesterday (CC1), their prices wont update until they reset again though unfortunately. I just updated the price, will take affect on map reset.

Seraphs/Leviathans take turns showing up one at a time.

Oh alright cool, gotcha
Find