Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slight buff to gift packages

TBH I've opened 20+ gift packages and 18/20 have been empty and I'm lvl 7 lol

It's so depressing and annoying to get emptys D:
Find

Gift packages were made to be an item that could easily be given out from minigames, levels, etc. Things that really didn't have much place to have a solid reward.

It's another perk to getting higher level, as they scale to level. I think it's just fine as is. There's plenty of other ways to get actual rewards. As stated, giftpackages were designed so they could be given out en-mass without breaking the economy at the time.

Is there any chance you could atleast increase odds of the inv expansion slot in gift packages after a preset level range? I believe there is a max slots from gifts so, its not a game breaking request, but it would help a lot of the community out, at level 50 i have only ever seen one slot upgrade via gift package.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I'd like to know how it would help the community a lot. They're just rare, is nothing sacred anymore?
Find

I never said it would help out the community a lot, i said it would help out a lot of the community.

Hell I'd settle for even a basic lobby quest that would give 2 free slots for finishing it, one time only. Now keep in mind this idea will most likely be rejected anyway so no need to stomp it into the ground.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find