Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slight buff to gift packages

The loot in gift packages is suppost to scale to your level. I dont know if the level 100 reset thing makes their loot revert back to when lower levels, but 90% of gift packages I get at level 143 give me item crates. They seem like they shouldn't give the worst crate out there for my level, please give slight buff so less item 1's.

I think they're fine. I've been getting Item Crate IIs and Coins out of them more often.

However, I do thing EXP boosts should be added back in after level 150ish. It starts to become extremely hard to advance after that.
Find

I know since I'm a new guy my opinion won't mean much. But I see after lvl 40 you get a coupel crates every lvl and you can get some good shit then you can get some bad shit.

It's all RNG and I would be happier with item crate 1s instead of empty crates. You can still get good stuff from item crate 1s plus you get so many per lvl at that point does it really matter? It's not suppose to give you some awesome shit its just suppose to be a small reward for you lvling up.

I personally feel its fine the way it is.
Find

imo empty crates are too common of an occurrence, how about pseudo rng applied to empty crates. (like 5 empty in a row = freebie itemcrate1)

And yes i understand it scales with levels but its entirely possible to constantly roll empty every single crate you ever open.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(08-20-2017, 03:56 AM)Bathory Wrote:  imo empty crates are too common of an occurrence, how about pseudo rng applied to empty crates. (like 5 empty in a row = freebie itemcrate1)

And yes i understand it scales with levels but its entirely possible to constantly roll empty every single crate you ever open.
That's not accurate. Past level 70 there's 0 empty slots. Here's the level layouts for amount of items put into random slots (remember there's 9 slots total):

Level 1 - 9: 2-5 items placed.
Level 10 - 19: 3 -7 items placed.
Level 20 - 29: 4 - 8 items placed.
Level 30 - 39: 5 - 8 Items Placed
Level 40 - 49: 6-9 Items placed.
Level 50 - 59: 7-9 Items placed.
Level 60-69: 8-9 Items placed.
Level 70 or higher: 9 Items placed at all times.

It's not just an animation here, the array of slots is filled randomly with something, or with an empty slot. Each level range having different ranges of empty slots. So the slot you pick is empty because you literally picked an empty slot, not because it's chosen for you when you first click 'open' like normal crates.

(Basically it picks a random number of items to be placed based on values above, then goes through and places a random item in a random slot until said number of items have been placed)
Find

Then i must be really unlucky considering the last like 20~ levels i have done, i have almost always had empty crates.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

During my last unboxing I opened ~350 gift packages which got me a lot of coins, a lot of crates, a sealed djinn, a sore wrist, and level 100.

Being such a high level already at the time I was guaranteed a reward when I opened them and with scaling I got probably the "maximum" I could have gotten from opening them at the time and in my opinion they became pretty outdated in a short period of time.

I'd rather have them be revamped rather than "buffed". Keep in mind that gift packages are rather slow to come by naturally

- Reduce the amount of coins received from gift packages in general (possibly adjust the scaling)
- Remove item crates as possible rewards
- Replace "empty" with item crates as a "compensation" prize
- Add newer crates as possible rewards
- (maybe) add some pseudo RNG for the 5 inventory slots?

I think these changes would make everyone more happy, the amount of coins coming in would remain the same, lower levels would feel like they're shafted less, higher levels would no longer get item crate 1's, everyone likes inventory slots, and gift packages would get freshened up a bit.
Find

I don't like there being a compensation prize for opening an empty gift package.

Everyone can't be a winner.

A lot of players are already past that stage, and it would be unfair to them if now compensation prizes were added to empty gift packages.
Find

(08-20-2017, 01:23 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  I don't like there being a compensation prize for opening an empty gift package.

Everyone can't be a winner.

A lot of players are already past that stage, and it would be unfair to them if now compensation prizes were added to empty gift packages.

Then why call them gift packages? It would be more beneficial to everyone at this stage if this was done, both lower and higher levels.

Getting a gift package as a reward for leveling up and having it be empty is just cruel.
Find

suppose>suppost
Find