Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rune ideas + Donator incentives

Seeing how the server wanted donation incentives:

Rune Construct Only

Rune of minigames: Starts an OCC, Gun Game, OBC, or Bouncing round. Edit: randomly, you don't get to pick.

Donator Only

Rune of looting: The next event you do will have better loot (Not party based).

Rune of shared looting: The next event you do will have better loot (Party based).

Rune of the past: Gives you 12 crates. Can be any crates that existed, but crates that we have now have priority.

Durable backpack: A backpack that starts off with 12 slots and every four days it loses a usable slot. You can refill slots in it by paying 35 rubies/2000 coins per slot. If people pay for multiple backpacks, this will take chunks of rubies/coins to fix.
If there's an item in the unusable slot, you can take it out. You wont be able to use it until you repair the whole backpack, so you'll be spending time keeping it at full durability.
Also, you can actively put items in and take them out, not like the current backpacks where you have to go to lobby to put them back in.

Change existing ruby crate's prices to around 20-75 rubies prices, I don't see people buying ruby crates because $3.90 for a single frostburn isn't worth it at all. Lots of people feel discourages from buying these crates because the chances of getting anything were always not in your favor.

VIP specific crate. Can buy with rubies all the time or when it shows up in VIP deals section that shows up once a week, 4 crates per show up. Guarenteed untradable meme-like godlike when you open 100-200.

Donating should let you buy an enhanceable donator gun of their choice. Each $10 they donate, They get to pick from a selection of features for the weapon. Stats on it would start out as a weak weapon like the letale meme weapon. Eventually, it might be able to compete with primordial enhanceable weapons.
  • Naming it (can't name it something that is already exists).
  • What color it is (If paint crate doesn't end up happening)
  • boosting its max level by 5 (to a max of 20)
  • what sound it makes when it shoots (from a selection).

Be able to buy any minor rune for rubies.

Donator/Rune Construct

Rune of transference: Swap one trait/suffix of two weapons of the same rarity and weapon base. Has to swap trait for trait, suffix for suffix.

Rune of ultimate power: Get a godlike for 24 hour playtime.

Rune of feather falling: For the next eight rounds, you take 40% less falling damage

Rune of boosted experience: For the next 6 rounds, any enhanceable exp you get will be doubled.

Rune of productivity: For the next eight rounds, any traitor and detective rounds will give you another credit to start with.
Find

for the minigame rune the only ones i can see getting used are gungame and obc, considering everyone basicly hates the other 2, which i dont see why at all. i also cant see the rune of shared looting being used often. rune of the past could be interesting, seeing a last prayer drop to a lvl 11 donor and making me rage super hard. and that custom gun for the donors would also be pretty cool. rune of transference might just end up creating even more super op guns, and rune of productivity could be kinda op, giving a det 2 creds right off the bat, or a traitor 3 creds, it would give so many more advantages, which i guess is the point.
Find

I like the ideas, and the concept of naming you're own gun, but one acquired that way should be untradable
Find

I actually love the sound of making a customizeable gun from donating, making it untradeable of course, but making it so you can change the color, sounds, and even the name and stats of it, if this happens I make no promises that I won't like instantly see just how strong I can make it, I would max the shit out of that. XD
Find

l like all of these outside of Rune of transference: Swap one trait/suffix of two weapons of the same rarity and weapon base. Has to swap trait for trait, suffix for suffix.

You could make any double suffixed gun absolutely retarded like Agony + the fearful. Or agony + phoenix Or really agony with anything, because Agony is kinda overpowered doing like 50 damage in 10 seconds. The point is we don't need that added to other things making it even dumber.

Thanks for the help with this. I have added/done the following to the Ruby shop (Will be in the next patch):

Added:
  • 250 Rubies Rune of Re-invigoration (Completely resets an Enhancable weapon. Allowing you to re-organize its Enhanced Points (to boost new stat builds or anything like that)). (Can have price increased if needed, or removed entirely if you guys don't like this idea.)
  • 250 Rubies Rune of Enhancement (+10% Enhanceable weapon XP). (Can have price increased if needed, or removed entirely if you guys don't like this idea.)
  • 100 Rubies Rune of Looting. Gives more loot per chest, loot orb, or various other things for party-based events (works for bloodwynd and the new fight too).
  • 75 Rubies Rune of Banking (+1 bank slot). There's a max of 200 slots for your bank.
  • 5 Rubies Rune of Replenishing (+1 crystal charge).

Now before I push it live, I'd like everyone's help adjusting these crate prices unless you guys think they are okay. Personally I'm not too sure right now. I just kinda went through them at random, not really adjusting based on the current ruby price. I figured it would be better for you guys to help out with this part.

Changed Prices:
  • Donator Crescent Case - 75 Rubies
  • Donator Community Crate I -50 Rubies
  • Donator Case of the Leviathan/Seraphs - 75 Rubies
  • Donator Frostburn Crate - 80 Rubies
  • Donator Crate II - 75 Rubies
  • Donator Tidal Crate - 75 Rubies
  • Donator Ancient Case- 85 Rubies
  • Donator Bone Crate - 80 Rubies
Find

Crescent, item 2, and Levi/seraph are fine imo

Bone is way too cheap, needs to be way over 100 since it's a 500 coin crate.

Cc1 maybe 100, frost around 90-95, tidals at 90 and ancient at 100

[EDIT]: Rune of enhancement, I don't like it at all. Sure it's a donor incentive but I just don't believe in belongs in the server for obvious reasons
Find

The donator rune of reinvig sound way too expensive. $7.50~ to just get the exp back on a gun you've leveled up is way too much when you could just go buy one for 1k coins. Runes of reconstruction usually sell for 3-4k, and they're only 350 rubies, and 10x more useful.

Plus, how often do people usually need to reset enhancable stats?

The crate prices seem good to me. The only suggestions I have are maybe slight lower item crate ii's to be a middle ground at around 50 rubies, and same with Cresents.

Everything else seems good.

I also agree with Eclipse, you shouldn't be able to donator for gun exp. Just seems a bit unfair and ruins the whole point of leveling a gun.
Find

As I told tobias in steamchat, I don't really think paying for slightly faster progression is as big of a deal as you'd think.

People can buy the runes with coins anyways, and on top of that people already pay other people to progress their weapons for them. So I honestly don't see the big deal. It's going to get done eventually, being able to speed it up shouldn't hurt.

But if you guys truly believe its that big of a deal I see no issue removing it.
Find

I think the prices of Bone Crates should definitely be higher, seeing how many coins they can give you.

The runes seem fine to me, other than the rune of re-invigoration. I feel like the price on that one should be a little cheaper. Resetting enhancables and keeping the exp isn't worth that much to me.
Find