Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New T Wep - Swap Blaster

A simple but cool T wep would be a swap blaster. It would be a 1 time use and it would instantly teleport you and the person you fire it at, causing you to swap places. Would be fun to jump off heights and try to use it while falling. =P
Find

Sounds just like the Grimorie lmao.
Find

Did not know there was a godlike that already does this. I haven't played in months. Sorry guys. Ignore this thread and let it die.
Find

Yea it would've made a pretty fun T weapon.

Can still do something somewhat similar, instead of just 'swapping places' with them, can make something similar to the teleporter. So you can mark a spot, then 'skill shot' someone and it TP's them to that spot. Could be a one time use, so if you miss, it fails completely and you lose it. Might set up some fun strategies.

(08-18-2017, 12:10 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Yea it would've made a pretty fun T weapon.

Can still do something somewhat similar, instead of just 'swapping places' with them, can make something similar to the teleporter. So you can mark a spot, then 'skill shot' someone and it TP's them to that spot. Could be a one time use, so if you miss, it fails completely and you lose it. Might set up some fun strategies.

This is some next level bear, trap + remote mine leveling of rube goldberging.

Although I don't think it should be a one time use, since that makes a traitor weapon a sidegrade/downgrade to a godlike misc slot item and that doesn't sit right with me.
Find