Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should these items be added in FRG?
This poll is closed.
Yes! I think all these items should be added!
7.69%
1 7.69%
Yes! I think item 1 should be added!
0%
0 0%
Yes! I think item 2 should be added!
15.38%
2 15.38%
Yes! I think item 3 should be added!
7.69%
1 7.69%
No.
69.23%
9 69.23%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 New Detective weapons

1. 007'S Pistol

This gun is a silenced pistol, it allows you to muffle the player you shoot at for 10 seconds to not allow the player to talk to anyone, including his/her t-buddies.
It deals 10 - 15 damage every hit.

2. Bomb Shield

This item allows the user to take 50% less damage from any type of explosion.
This item acts like another body armor but only less explosion damage.

3. Flashbang

This grenade makes anyone that is looking at the grenade, blind for 4 seconds.

Vote if these items should be added in FRG!
And let me know if any of these items need to be nerfed Or buffed a little bit!
Find

I would rather the D be able to earmuff 1-2 players with an item for 0 dmg, would make them muffled for 5-10s.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

its a bombsuit, not a bomb shield, and maybe as a downside to it make them slightly slower? like imagine walking around in basicly 6 inches of kevlar. i dont see much of a point to flash bang, and the 007 one could be kinda fun
Find

(08-17-2017, 10:30 AM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  its a bombsuit, not a bomb shield, and maybe as a downside to it make them slightly slower? like imagine walking around in basicly 6 inches of kevlar. i dont see much of a point to flash bang, and the 007 one could be kinda fun

Or you could just use a blaze crystal...
Find

The pistol seems pretty useless. It deals low damage, muffles, seems all around pretty bad

The "bomb shield" seems okay unless you take into account that explosions usually deal more than 100 damage, I'd say that could be 70-90% explosion damage reduction to really make it worth a credit considering blaze crystals do protect from explosions

I really dislike the idea of flashbangs in general, but especially ones worth a credit
Find

I like the sound of the bomb suit, but I imagine, the det sitting in the D room like on traitor motel, with a blaze crystal as well as the bomb suit and being literally unkillable even by like 10+ c4 lol.

and the idea of the flashbang I feel ruins the idea of a Detective item, they normally don't get aoe items, because their job is to target a Traitor out of a group of innocents, without harming the innocents, not just plowing through the innos to get that one T.
Find

Flashbang would just be a troll meme weapon.
Find