Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make alts unable to spin

It seems pretty dumb that someones alt who is trade banned is able to win jackpot/chunks of it when they are trade banned. Yes this post was made out of pure salt after watching someones alt win half of a 28k jackpot
Find

I mean, they have just as many coins to spin on their main. I see no point to it. Accounts dont have luck stats or anything.
Find

Well the main thing is to not allow alts to interact with their main accounts in anyway. Technically when they spin, they increase the jackpot size, so if they go back and spin on their main account and win the jackpot. They are in-turn transferring some degree of coins between accounts. Which is of course not allowed.

Could make it one or both of these:

Tradebanned people are not allowed to win/see the jackpot, and/or they can not increase it. So they can still spin and win stuff, but not anything that involves other people.
Find

I think the problem would be someone trade banned being able to participate in the economy, alts are fine as they should not contribute to their other accounts in any way.

The person you're talking about is trade banned as a technicality, and hasn't broken any rules.
Find