Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 08/15/2017

(08-15-2017, 08:07 PM)CoachGrump Wrote:  Spawns are kinda fucked tbh, You spawn in each other or a wall sometimes

I'll be fixing it up.
Find

Got my worm queen key on the first try
Find

(08-15-2017, 09:21 PM)Kuro Wrote:  Image

Got my worm queen key on the first try

so did tj, ur a bit late :p
Find

Again if you guys spawn in weird spots, please PM me the map name and screenshot of the spot!
Find

(08-15-2017, 10:08 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Again if you guys spawn in weird spots, please PM me the map name and screenshot of the spot!

I know this isnt a pm nor does it have a screenshot but yolo;

Earth - You can spawn on the moving platform / vehicle things path location, but it isn't there so you die.
Crummy Cradle - You can spawn on the breakable bridge so you die.
Cruise - You can spawn on top of the entire ship and see through all the walls / hide and be unkillable.
Headlong - you can spawn on top of the buildings that you could previously only climb with a grapple; has multiple spawn points on multiple building tops.
Find

I don't remember there being a spawn on the bridge on Crummy Cradle, since I did that one by hand.

I'll fix up earth next time the server is on it, along with headlong, and cruise.
Find

Can i suggest a new feature to the spawn system? Spawns autogenerate but dont get used right away, someone with permissions would have to enable the spawn or remove it from the queue.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find