Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

3 new t weapons idea

1: Zombie infection gun
Basicly it would be a sniper, with 2 shots, and can hold one bullet at a time in its clip, and it would be super accurate, but do low dmg, and that person would be infected, and they should turn a different color, like brown or something. If they die while they are infected, they would turn into a zombie, who would have 250 hp, and do 20 dmg each swing. But the zombie would be kinda slow in walking and swinging. If someone dies to this alpha zombie, they would turn into a beta zombie, which could i guess be like a fast zombie, 100hp and 5 dmg a swing but also swing kinda fast and move pretty fast. if anyone dies to a beta zombie, they would turn into a beta zombie aswell.

2: Turtle grenade
an explosive grenade, that spawns like 8 turtles that attack you

3: Headcrab launcher
this gun would call in a headcrab pod from halflife, it can only be used outdoors and when it hits will do massive explosion dmg. it would then spawn like 5 normal head crabs 3 fast headcrabs and 1 poison headcrab

any numbers can be changed, what are your thoughts?

PS: dont mark this as dumb

I don't think we need any more T weapons. We have lots of variety and if anything we need more detective items and normal weapons. Since you didn't say mark as dumb I put a facepalm. Smile
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Three (not exactly three but I'll say three) of these already exist.

Turtlenade

Headcrab launcher

As for the zombie one, that already exists as the infector, but doesn't turn anyone else into zombies.

I've seen all of these in action. As for my experience with these, they are most likely going to get ignored except for headcrab launcher on canyon, which will almost only be used to blow up the pipes.

If anything, I want T/D weapons that synergize with each other. I love how cloak and disguiser are so well made for each other.
Find

(08-14-2017, 10:27 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  If anything, I want T/D weapons that synergize with each other. I love how cloak and disguiser are so well made for each other.

Gasoline canister T weapon when, make fire walkers not so shiet
Find

(08-14-2017, 10:39 PM)Kuro Wrote:  
(08-14-2017, 10:27 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  If anything, I want T/D weapons that synergize with each other. I love how cloak and disguiser are so well made for each other.

Gasoline canister T weapon when, make fire walkers not so shiet

A super soaker to coat the target in gasoline
Find

(08-14-2017, 10:27 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Three (not exactly three but I'll say three) of these already exist.

Turtlenade

Headcrab launcher

As for the zombie one, that already exists as the infector, but doesn't turn anyone else into zombies.

I've seen all of these in action. As for my experience with these, they are most likely going to get ignored except for headcrab launcher on canyon, which will almost only be used to blow up the pipes.

If anything, I want T/D weapons that synergize with each other. I love how cloak and disguiser are so well made for each other.

i know 2 of them exist, i just feel it would be fun to have them, like imagine on 67th way, in the tester room is like 6 ppl, instead of jihading and basicly losing your traitor round, u can instead throw a turtle nade in, and as they all freak out trying to kill turtles, they would most likely dmg eachother in the crossfire, giving you a chance to run in and kill them all. And for the headcrab thing, does it really do so much dmg that it breaks the pipes? but also i can see ppl using it on open maps that arent technically filled with towers like rooftops, construct i could see it being used, same with sunday street. and the injector zombie thing i felt would be a cool way to cause chaos, aswell as distracting the innos from the traitors, also the zombies and head crabs and turtles should attack the traitors, so that it has less chance of backfiring
Find

(08-14-2017, 11:37 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  i know 2 of them exist, i just feel it would be fun to have them, like imagine on 67th way, in the tester room is like 6 ppl, instead of jihading and basicly losing your traitor round, u can instead throw a turtle nade in, and as they all freak out trying to kill turtles, they would most likely dmg eachother in the crossfire, giving you a chance to run in and kill them all. And for the headcrab thing, does it really do so much dmg that it breaks the pipes? but also i can see ppl using it on open maps that arent technically filled with towers like rooftops, construct i could see it being used, same with sunday street. and the injector zombie thing i felt would be a cool way to cause chaos, aswell as distracting the innos from the traitors, also the zombies and head crabs and turtles should attack the traitors, so that it has less chance of backfiring

what i read was rdm rdm rdm
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(08-15-2017, 12:45 AM)halaman Wrote:  
(08-14-2017, 11:37 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  i know 2 of them exist, i just feel it would be fun to have them, like imagine on 67th way, in the tester room is like 6 ppl, instead of jihading and basicly losing your traitor round, u can instead throw a turtle nade in, and as they all freak out trying to kill turtles, they would most likely dmg eachother in the crossfire, giving you a chance to run in and kill them all. And for the headcrab thing, does it really do so much dmg that it breaks the pipes? but also i can see ppl using it on open maps that arent technically filled with towers like rooftops, construct i could see it being used, same with sunday street. and the injector zombie thing i felt would be a cool way to cause chaos, aswell as distracting the innos from the traitors, also the zombies and head crabs and turtles should attack the traitors, so that it has less chance of backfiring

what i read was rdm rdm rdm

can innos be slain for killing other innos when a traitor started the entire train? like inno dies to inno because of grenade that traitor threw,
Find

(08-14-2017, 09:53 PM)halaman Wrote:  I don't think we need any more T weapons. We have lots of variety and if anything we need more detective items and normal weapons. Since you didn't say mark as dumb I put a facepalm. Smile

By lots of variety you mean bear traps and barnacles correct?
Edit: Incase that wasn't obvious that was sarcasm since those are the only traitor weapons ever bought. Outside of very rarely the obc and plasma sword.
Find