Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2koreds - Membership application

Steam Name(Current): 2koreds

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 334 hours 20 mins

Where did you hear about this server?: I just happened upon it on the server listings browser months ago.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope

Why do you want to join?: I've been playing on FRG TTT for months now and have gotten to know many members of the community very well.

Referred by: Daryl Dixon

Additional Details: Nothing really, I've been a player on FRG's TTT and lobby servers for quite a few months now. It seems appropriate that given the play time I'd be applying for member.
Find

from what i've seen, youre pretty cruel / rude to newer players. a lot of problems are started and it has your name in it. you shouldnt be applying for member because you "have been a player for quite a few months now", member isnt just given with hours. being a member means youre a good person to represent frg and in my opinion right now, youre not. -1
Find

+0 personally I have not seen you caused problems / get slain, but if others are saying you cause a lot of problems I will have to +0 this.
Find

I have to -1 this. You cause too many problems to become a member right now.

Every other time I get on I always hear something about you or hear and witness you taking things that aren't serious way too far.
Find

im going to +1 this, all these problems ppl are saying koreds caused, ive never seen actually happen, ive literally, never, seen, any major issues coming from him,

I honestly believe you should take more time before you post another one. People will most likely post the same thing that they did on your last one because it hasn't been that long. Best of luck, but if you take more time your chances might be better. -1.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I'm gonna have to +/- 0 this application.

People are talking about you, causing problems in FRG.

I personally think you should wait longer to apply for membership if you get denied, because, people might say the exact same thing as your other membership application. (Like what hala said)

Other than that, I wish you the best of luck on this application
Find

Played with him this morning and I personally didn't enjoy the experience one bit.

He set off major bad vibes,ranging from being super toxic and rdming over anything to just meta gaming as a joke.

Not the type of player or attitude I wanna see the rank member with.

Fix your attitude and general play style then maybe.

For now -1
Find

Denied. Feel free to re-apply in the future.
Find