Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swactus' Ban Appeal

Steam Name (Current): Swactus

Steam Name (During incident): Swactus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66091453

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Swactus/

Name of staff you were banned by: (Not Sure)

Length of the ban:7 days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: RDM and leave

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No...?

What really happened?: I was getting off for the night (NOT BECAUSE I "RDMED") and then I was banned next time I tried to join (Today)

Additional details: I have no memory of RDMing anyone before I got off last night and if I did I would have taken the slays had I known. I'm not sure if this is a false ban and if it isn't then I would still be happy with a 1 or 2 day ban.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

I was on till like 3 o clock last night and I don't remember Swactus ever rdming. Maybe the wrong steam id?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

You were banned by Fuzzy, I do remember him getting on and banning somebody but I wasn't aware that you did anything wrong
Find

Maybe Fuzzy could say something about this and see what could have happened.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I don't see Fuzzy seein' this til after your ban is uplifted, so I'm just going to go ahead and unban you since you probably know RDM and leave is bad.
Just be more cautious of when you leave, lol. I've applied 2 slays to your SteamID for bein a nub and leaving at a bad time.

Edit: Took off the slays cus of the fuz-up.

- That Thrakos Noob

Sorry for seeing this so late, I've been away from my computer.

Last time I was on the server, someone reported someone else for killing them at the start of the round. They didn't reply and left, so I copied down their steam ID and banned them. I'm not really sure how, but I must've missed theirs and copied down yours instead. I'll try and find the logs so I can see who it really was. Sorry if it wasn't you. :/

Alright, I found who it was. It was bossk and I guess I wasn't looking close enough when I copied down the steam IDs. I've banned him instead and I"d like to apologize again for the mix up.