Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Buff magic egg

The magic egg is an easter exclusive primary. For a primary, it seems very weak, dealing 30 dmg per hit. While you do get infinite ammo, most guns will no doubt beat it in a gunfight, considering you must get 4 hits on a full health player to bring them down. I believe it would be much better if:

It is buffed to do 40 dmg per hit. This was it can at least kill a full health player with 3 hits

OR

It is moved into the misc slot. I believe it fits there much better, seeing as it stands out more as a misc item than a primary.

It would do greatly as a misc, almost every situation while using it at a primary leaves you to rely on your secondary to save yourself.

(08-11-2017, 03:28 AM)ZombieNinja975 Wrote:  The magic egg is an easter exclusive primary. For a primary, it seems very weak, dealing 30 dmg per hit. While you do get infinite ammo, most guns will no doubt beat it in a gunfight, considering you must get 4 hits on a full health player to bring them down. I believe it would be much better if:

It is buffed to do 40 dmg per hit. This was it can at least kill a full health player with 3 hits

OR

It is moved into the misc slot. I believe it fits there much better, seeing as it stands out more as a misc item than a primary.

It would do greatly as a misc, almost every situation while using it at a primary leaves you to rely on your secondary to save yourself.

I kept being told that "it shouldn't get buffed because it can kill someone in 1 egg." Doesn't change the fact that, like the prayer's ricochet, the bounces aren't in your favor.

Also, it's suppose to be more meme-y, like the letales.

I still think they should've been limited ammo misc.
Find

I don't get the idea of them being a primary, a miscellaneous seems much more suiting and as a primordial I don't see why it shouldn't do at least one of those two things.

It's a cool item, shame it's such a meme though
Find

make them have a c4-sized explosion on impact with people

- That Thrakos Noob

I mean, its meant to be a joke weapon.
Find