Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

idk what to call this

You aren't going to be able play on here again, ever.

(08-10-2017, 12:15 AM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  dude ima just make this simple, yes i can see u want to come back, but none of us know if u want to come back to troll or if u really do like the server, but why should we take that risk, u already showed us that u were a hacker, and ima show u a quick example, so say your me and i was u, say u got unbanned i supported it, now we are playing, then all of a sudden the oh so regretful hacker begins to hack again, but, theres no mods or admins on, so all we gotta do is just put up with your hacking, now imagine how guilty everyone who supported your unban would feel, they would feel betrayed, and might not trust someone who is actually regretful to come back and play(not that another actually regretful hacker would get to come back and play) its mainly just a risk most ppl dont want to take cause its not really worth it to them, and i agree with them, u had ur chance, u blew it

i see your point and i agree. but i have to tell you something if i was wanted to troll why would i go to such lengths to do get unbanned and if i wanted to hack then the anti hacking system would catch me again how do i think i got banned in the first place the server banned me by automatic banning i wouldnt play just once again and hack again just to once get banned that would be very idiotic for someone to do that and who would care if i get banned it wouldnt make the people look bad it would make the person who did hack look worse and i wouldnt do that

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=definition+of+permanent

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(08-10-2017, 01:15 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=definition+of+permanent

I just want to ask one thing and not the awnser being "cause you hacked"

I want to know why i cant be given a second chance if someone who disrepected everyone in the server and got demoted and was told not to come back but is given a second chance then why would i not be given a chance it was a year after he got demoted abd came back but was allowed back into the commuinty people change so why cant i change or you change for the fact that i changed the way i act now ive grown alot since then but if people could forgive the fact a staff dissrepected and was giving back into the commuinty i dont see why i cant. Why cant i be put under like a watch list or highly supervised so that people will keep a eye on me.i dont see whats so hard about giving someone a second chance
Find

(08-10-2017, 01:25 AM)ac4c666 Wrote:  
(08-10-2017, 01:15 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=definition+of+permanent

I want to know why i cant be given a second chance if someone who disrepected everyone in the server and got demoted  and was told not to come back but is given a second chance then why would i not be given a chance it was a year after he got demoted abd came back but was allowed back into the commuinty people change so why cant i change or you change for the fact that i changed the way i act now ive grown alot since then but if people could forgive the fact a staff dissrepected and was giving back into the commuinty i dont see why i cant. Why cant i be put under like a watch list  or highly supervised  so that people will keep a eye on me.i dont see whats so hard about giving someone a second chance

That person was not given a second chance. They've made multiple ban appeals, all of which have been denied.
Find

We have given you multiple answers, we do not trust any hacker or any exploiter on our servers.

You have no chance of being unbanned and this thread is absolutely pointless with you arguing over the fact you did something absolutely wrong and refuse to accept your punishment over it.
Find

(08-10-2017, 01:30 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

I want to know why i cant be given a second chance if someone who disrepected everyone in the server and got demoted  and was told not to come back but is given a second chance then why would i not be given a chance it was a year after he got demoted abd came back but was allowed back into the commuinty people change so why cant i change or you change for the fact that i changed the way i act now ive grown alot since then but if people could forgive the fact a staff dissrepected and was giving back into the commuinty i dont see why i cant. Why cant i be put under like a watch list  or highly supervised  so that people will keep a eye on me.i dont see whats so hard about giving someone a second chance

That person was not given a second chance. They've made multiple ban appeals, all of which have been denied.
I should now point this out that ive only read the first page of that appeal
Find

Because you hacked. And I'm not being funny. The literal reason why you cannot be given a chance to "redeem" yourself is because your ban was permanent for a reason. You are not welcome here, you fucked up big time.
Find

(08-10-2017, 01:31 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  We have given you multiple answers, we do not trust any hacker or any exploiter on our servers.

You have no chance of being unbanned and this thread is absolutely pointless with you arguing over the fact you did something absolutely wrong and refuse to accept your punishment over it.

I accept the punishment i just refuse to beleive that a bunch of people would be heartless and not give someone a chance for something they did stupidly at the young age of a kid who knows not many things that could happen . And if you dont trust any hackers then i would advise you to check on your players more often

(08-10-2017, 01:35 AM)CoachGrump Wrote:  

Because you hacked. And I'm not being funny. The literal reason why you cannot be given a chance to "redeem" yourself is because your ban was permanent for a reason. You are not welcome here, you fucked up big time.
I may have fucked up big time in the past but that dosent exucse the fact that someone dosent get a chance, for something they did as a stupid clueless kid
Find

(08-10-2017, 01:41 AM)ac4c666 Wrote:  
(08-10-2017, 01:31 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  We have given you multiple answers, we do not trust any hacker or any exploiter on our servers.

I accept the punishment i just refuse to beleive that a bunch of people would be heartless and not give someone a chance for something they did stupidly at the young age of a kid  who knows not many things that could happen . And if you dont trust any hackers then i would advise you to check on your players more often

(08-10-2017, 01:35 AM)CoachGrump Wrote:  

I may have fucked up big time in the past but that dosent exucse the fact that someone dosent get a chance, for something they did as a stupid clueless kid
You accusing us of being heartless is extremely immature because you aren't getting things your way. This thread is the most pointless yet entertaining thing I have ever seen on these forums. If you were looking through our eyes, you'd say this is reasonable and not heartless in the slightest, yet you continue to protest that you deserve a second chance. You got caught hacking, you were hacking on another server before ours, ruining everyones fun. You have literally 0 chance for an unban and if you think I'm heartless and we're all wrong, then by all means just keep posting.
Find