Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

idk what to call this

(08-10-2017, 01:54 AM)CoachGrump Wrote:  
(08-10-2017, 01:41 AM)ac4c666 Wrote:  
(08-10-2017, 01:31 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  We have given you multiple answers, we do not trust any hacker or any exploiter on our servers.

You have no chance of being unbanned and this thread is absolutely pointless with you arguing over the fact you did something absolutely wrong and refuse to accept your punishment over it.

I accept the punishment i just refuse to beleive that a bunch of people would be heartless and not give someone a chance for something they did stupidly at the young age of a kid  who knows not many things that could happen . And if you dont trust any hackers then i would advise you to check on your players more often

(08-10-2017, 01:35 AM)CoachGrump Wrote:  
(08-10-2017, 01:25 AM)ac4c666 Wrote:  
(08-10-2017, 01:15 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=definition+of+permanent

I just want to ask one thing and not the awnser being "cause you hacked"

I want to know why i cant be given a second chance if someone who disrepected everyone in the server and got demoted  and was told not to come back but is given a second chance then why would i not be given a chance it was a year after he got demoted abd came back but was allowed back into the commuinty people change so why cant i change or you change for the fact that i changed the way i act now ive grown alot since then but if people could forgive the fact a staff dissrepected and was giving back into the commuinty i dont see why i cant. Why cant i be put under like a watch list  or highly supervised  so that people will keep a eye on me.i dont see whats so hard about giving someone a second chance
Because you hacked. And I'm not being funny. The literal reason why you cannot be given a chance to "redeem" yourself is because your ban was permanent for a reason. You are not welcome here, you fucked up big time.
I may have fucked up big time in the past but that dosent exucse the fact that someone dosent get a chance, for something they did as a stupid clueless kid
You accusing us of being heartless is extremely immature because you aren't getting things your way. This thread is the most pointless yet entertaining thing I have ever seen on these forums. If you were looking through our eyes, you'd say this is reasonable and not heartless in the slightest, yet you continue to protest that you deserve a second chance. You got caught hacking, you were hacking on another server before ours, ruining everyones fun. You have literally 0 chance for an unban and if you think I'm heartless and we're all wrong, then by all means just keep posting.

I never once said i was ruining anyones fun no where did i ever say that. Ive been on other servers who had the problem i have where a guy hacked ive known that guy he redeemed himself and i supported him on his appeal that he shouks be unbanned he changed.i dont see everyone geartless i just see you and others who are hostile towards me heartless. And if acussing is immarture then so be it im still growing im learning shit and how to deal with it. Not everyone is perfect like you. Ive made mistakes in the past and i regret them because of the actions took place. I will protest to get another chance cause i beleive everyone should weather is be a wrong choice or something good.
Find

Hackers do NOT get second chances here. Feel free to browse our giant "Ban Upheld" subsection full of people who "accidentally hacked" or some other shitty excuse, you're not the first person with this situation.
You screwed up and you have to live with the consequences. You were banned on a server in a game. Don't hack again, now you know better. Move on.

Since this is not a ban appeal and it's pretty annoying, I'm gonna move it to the appropriate subsection.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Cool beans man. I live by the cheaters we should hang out and throw things at them!
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

We do not usually unban those who were caught hacking on FRG. It's our policy around here. Simple as that. You may have changed, and matured as a person, but that will never negate the trust you broke, or the terms of services you broke. Unbanning you would not benefit the community at this point, and trust me when I say it wouldn't be enjoyable for you either(you would get a lot of shit from a lot of people for hacking). Hacking must have the most extreme punishment, to show people we are serious about not allowing it.

Also..
Quote:I just want to ask one thing and not the awnser being "cause you hacked"

I want to know why i cant be given a second chance if someone who disrepected everyone in the server and got demoted  and was told not to come back but is given a second chance then why would i not be given a chance it was a year after he got demoted abd came back but was allowed back into the commuinty people change so why cant i change or you change for the fact that i changed the way i act now ive grown alot since then but if people could forgive the fact a staff dissrepected and was giving back into the commuinty i dont see why i cant.
The said person you brought up HASN'T even been given another chance. They have also made a lot of other ban appeals, all of them were denied.

Banned in 2015. Said it has been 3 years, but it is 2017... Is his math that bad?
SG Fucking Overlord
Find