Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

idk what to call this

so i wondering something...

so this isnt a ban appeal or anything i just wanna talk to about something

so i was banned for hacking yes i admit i was hacking by using a aimbot system i was wondering if someone were to try to get unbanned from what i have done. i just want to know if i wanted to come back to the server and i do want to, its just that if i wanted to come back then why would i be trying again after again to get back on the server even though i was banned from it,and yet still try to get unbanned i mean i could have just said "fuck it i dont want to play on this server anymore" and not even try to get unbanned ever again but i actrully like this server. so ive been trying post after post to try to get unbanned. if i try this hard to get unbanned then what would be the point of making post and keep getting denied everytime. but i try again and again for to get unbanned their is alot of people new to the server that dont even know who i am and alot of people dont even remember me. i know the chances of getting unbanned for hacking are slim to none. but atlest try to get back every time. each time i do this i lie on the post of what happend but im not gonna to lie anymore. yes i hacked on the server. yes i was banned for hacking. i never hacked in my life i never used hacks in the entire time i played any games. but since i was banned i learned my leason to not hack anymore and now know the actions leading for using hacks on any server let it be minecraft,garrys mod, CSGO,call of duty, or any other game that is usable by hack because hacking isnt fun for the long run, it may be fun for 2-10 minutes but once you do get banned on a server you like for it then you will regret it like i did. im not asking to be unbanned, all i ask is that dont hack. i know im gonna get alot of backlash on this but i just wanna really warn people of what happend.i was 13 at the time of using the hack (i think it was 14 maybe idk) but now that i am a few years older that i know now not to hack for any reason being it revenge or anything i have learned my lesson of what i did in the pass but that does not exucse the fact that i did it.

Well maybe you should have thought of all the repercussions before you decided to hack. That's 100% on you.

I don't see why you would cheat on a server you like. That's extremely counter productive and idiotic, to be honest.
Find

(08-09-2017, 11:08 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Well maybe you should have thought of all the repercussions before you decided to hack. That's 100% on you.

I don't see why you would cheat on a server you like. That's extremely counter productive and idiotic, to be honest.

actrully i wasnt gonna hack on the server cause i was hacking on sandbox servers just using M9K sniper and sniping people that were building. and yes it was idiotic
Find

The act of trying and the persistence of ban appeals does not make up for exploiting, hacking or other majorly serious things.

Once you are marked as a hacker or an exploiter we do not want you back. Hackers and exploiters pose a threat to the health of the server.

It would be a mistake to unban you or anyone else banned in the same way.
Find

I can barely understand what you wrote. Also, yeah there is no chance of you getting unbanned.
Find

WHO ARE YOU
Find

(08-09-2017, 11:31 PM)CoachGrump Wrote:  I can barely understand what you wrote. Also, yeah there is no chance of you getting unbanned.

i know i can barely type i have a hard time remembering to spell anything and it dosent help that im a fast typer. i know im never getting unbanned

(08-09-2017, 11:23 PM)Kuro Wrote:  The act of trying and the persistence of ban appeals does not make up for exploiting, hacking or other majorly serious things.

Once you are marked as a hacker or an exploiter we do not want you back. Hackers and exploiters pose a threat to the health of the server.

It would be a mistake to unban you or anyone else banned in the same way.

yes i understand that i am now marked as a hacker or exploiter. yes it would be a mistake but why would someone like myself try again after again to get unbanned if he is truely sorry i mean in these 3 years of being away from the server ive couldve use a alt account with a differnt ip to get into the server but i choose not to do that i mean if i really wanted to cause havok i wouldve learned programing and personally get myself unbanned. and yes i agree that hacker and expoilter pose a threat but i have renowned for what i did and truely sorry for what i did i mean if i wanted to do more harm i couldve just use DDOS actions and other threats but i choose not to, to a server i like i wouldnt do it.

(08-09-2017, 11:34 PM)Bri Wrote:  WHO ARE YOU

no one really knows who i am i was just a player on the server who did stupid shit to get banned

(08-09-2017, 11:36 PM)ac4c666 Wrote:  yes i understand that i am now marked as a hacker or exploiter. yes it would be a mistake but why would someone like myself try again after again to get unbanned if he is truely sorry i mean in these 3 years of being away from the server ive couldve use a alt account with a differnt ip to get into the server but i choose not to do that i mean if i really wanted to cause havok i wouldve learned programing and personally get myself unbanned. and yes i agree that hacker and expoilter pose a threat but i have renowned for what i did and truely sorry for what i did i mean if i wanted to do more harm i couldve just use DDOS actions and other threats but i choose not to, to a server i like i wouldnt do it.

I don't know why you make ban appeals as it really doesn't matter but I can only assume. That's the same as asking me why I make videos or lore if I'm not going to get a million views or if nobody will care.

When I make videos it's because I personally enjoy them, but if I got a million views that would be awesome

If there's no point in appealing but you do it anyway maybe you enjoy making ban appeals? There's no point in appealing but if you got unbanned that would be awesome to you?
Find

(08-10-2017, 12:06 AM)Kuro Wrote:  
(08-09-2017, 11:36 PM)ac4c666 Wrote:  yes i understand that i am now marked as a hacker or exploiter. yes it would be a mistake but why would someone like myself try again after again to get unbanned if he is truely sorry i mean in these 3 years of being away from the server ive couldve use a alt account with a differnt ip to get into the server but i choose not to do that i mean if i really wanted to cause havok i wouldve learned programing and personally get myself unbanned. and yes i agree that hacker and expoilter pose a threat but i have renowned for what i did and truely sorry for what i did i mean if i wanted to do more harm i couldve just use DDOS actions and other threats but i choose not to, to a server i like i wouldnt do it.

I don't know why you make ban appeals as it really doesn't matter but I can only assume. That's the same as asking me why I make videos or lore if I'm not going to get a million views or if nobody will care.

When I make videos it's because I personally enjoy them, but if I got a million views that would be awesome

If there's no point in appealing but you do it anyway maybe you enjoy making ban appeals? There's no point in appealing but if you got unbanned that would be awesome to you?

the point of making the appeal is that i could once again play on the server i enjoy playing on the server. that is the reason anyone makes a ban appeal is that they can play on the server they had fun on. th4e only issue i have it that why do people only look at the bad part of the person appealing instead of something good like having fun times exepct they see the person bad for only one reason they dont see the pros to the person they only see the cons like me no one remembers me so they can only base stuff on the cons which is really hard for someone to make a appeal
Find

dude ima just make this simple, yes i can see u want to come back, but none of us know if u want to come back to troll or if u really do like the server, but why should we take that risk, u already showed us that u were a hacker, and ima show u a quick example, so say your me and i was u, say u got unbanned i supported it, now we are playing, then all of a sudden the oh so regretful hacker begins to hack again, but, theres no mods or admins on, so all we gotta do is just put up with your hacking, now imagine how guilty everyone who supported your unban would feel, they would feel betrayed, and might not trust someone who is actually regretful to come back and play(not that another actually regretful hacker would get to come back and play) its mainly just a risk most ppl dont want to take cause its not really worth it to them, and i agree with them, u had ur chance, u blew it
Find