Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal

(08-12-2017, 03:09 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  However much you might have changed, sometimes you just don't get second chances with people. Mistakes were made and there isn't always a way back. Personally I don't have an issue with you but others do and I don't think those that have a problem are going to change their mind ever. Honestly you should just move on

Let's be honest tho here Mr. Whale when you say "others do" as in they will always have a problem with him. In the past, and probably still now, people have developed these things called immature grudges and can't for the life of them, let go and just ignore the other person. They gotta talk shit, be a big man.

Taking that into consideration. A lot of drama will come from him coming back, and that's up to the staff to be able to deal with it once it gets out of hand. Nuggie says he can handle it, but come on. Some of these kids on here are vicious and obnoxious. (no offense guys, I'm just being truthful) So, keeping that in mind, it's not just a "Oh, I'll just deal with them alone" kind of thing. It spreads toxicity on the server and then OTHERS will get in trouble / banned because of their grudges.

Nuggie, you're being a bit selfish here. Yes, you can probably handle a fair amount of the insults and shit talking. But it WILL wear you down and you will either a) quit or b) go to a staff member. Then OTHERS on the server have to hear the insults, which will lead to a big argument if people stand up for you. Then MORE grudges will become of it because of the immaturity.

So, think to yourself. Is getting unbanned good for you, or good for the server? (cus les be honest, if you PM ppl about ur issues they just slap u ya know)

(08-12-2017, 03:17 PM)Mary Wrote:  
(08-12-2017, 03:09 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  However much you might have changed, sometimes you just don't get second chances with people. Mistakes were made and there isn't always a way back. Personally I don't have an issue with you but others do and I don't think those that have a problem are going to change their mind ever. Honestly you should just move on

Let's be honest tho here Mr. Whale when you say "others do" as in they will always have a problem with him. In the past, and probably still now, people have developed these things called immature grudges and can't for the life of them, let go and just ignore the other person. They gotta talk shit, be a big man.

Taking that into consideration. A lot of drama will come from him coming back, and that's up to the staff to be able to deal with it once it gets out of hand. Nuggie says he can handle it, but come on. Some of these kids on here are vicious and obnoxious. (no offense guys, I'm just being truthful) So, keeping that in mind, it's not just a "Oh, I'll just deal with them alone" kind of thing. It spreads toxicity on the server and then OTHERS will get in trouble / banned because of their grudges.

Nuggie, you're being a bit selfish here. Yes, you can probably handle a fair amount of the insults and shit talking. But it WILL wear you down and you will either a) quit or b) go to a staff member. Then OTHERS on the server have to hear the insults, which will lead to a big argument if people stand up for you. Then MORE grudges will become of it because of the immaturity.

So, think to yourself. Is getting unbanned good for you, or good for the server? (cus les be honest, if you PM ppl about ur issues they just slap u ya know)

as I've stated, I would do all in my power to keep positive relations with all I can and enjoy myself. Mary, If I was in the sane position as I was a year ago mentally I would be concerned, but I know for a fact that nothing would happen. My entire lifestyle is about positivity at this point and spreading it. I would not do anything to spread drama or allow arguments to occur either. If others do, I don't really know what to say, I would ignore it personally and as stated would likely message them personally to try and mend any problems.

As for the server; I really don't feel like me returning would have as much as an explosive impact as most of you feel. With games recently I've barely made a presence. I play, however, often with no sound or microphone while watching shows on Netflix and such and just generally enjoying myself. Most people will honest to god not realize I'm even on the server. I also WANT to contribute to the server in order to help it, suggestion-wise and such.

I'm in no way attempting to be selfish against the general server. I just really really want to return... and I don't feel like it'd go as bad as some of you think.
Find

I was just saying move on cause I think it'd be better for you in the long run, wasn't trying to be rude or anything.
Find

I will say, replying to criticism in the manner you are doing, and constantly disagreeing with the negatives people bring up is not helping helping your case.

It's not about how you feel, it's about how the community feels, and if you being unbanned would negatively affect it. You don't need to add anything to it, as it simply just doesn't matter how you feel about it. You're the one that wants to get unbanned for your own sake, Not for the sake of the server. if you can't simply admit that it's selfish, It just shows you still have at least some flawed logic, and still have a ways to go.
Find

If it is selfish for me to want a chance to rejoin the server, then yes. I am being selfish. But is there really any scenario where wanting yourself unbanned isn't selfish? I'm trying my best to own up to my mistakes and trying even harder to fix them. Yeah, my being unbanned would only benefit me in the long run, but I wouldn't let it do anything bad to the server... I care too much. I don't know what to say about the projection that me appealing is selfish, because yeah it is in the sense that it's for my benefit.

I'm not at all trying to disagree nor argue the points that are being made. They are all important and I value them all. I just am trying my hardest to let people see what I'm thinking and my mindset.

I'll just leave it at that I suppose.
Find

I agree with whale and replying to the negative comments, whether neutrally or negatively, is probably hurting this appeal. I know I rarely ever play here anymore, so my opinion doesn't really matter, but if this is one of the most impactful things in your life, well... then you might need to re-evaluate your life.

Just do something else with your free time.

im gonna leave one more comment here, if the community doesnt want u back during this appeal, i doubt they will for a while, and if u make another appeal a year from now, i would say find something else to do, cause waiting 2 full years just to be able to play on a server that has a neat inventory system, when even then a lot of the ppl u hurt might not want u back. if this appeal gets denied if i were u id like make one more apology post, make it kinda of a departure themed thing, and find another gaming community, if that happens, just to help u on ur way, u should PRIVATELY MESSAGE ME FOR SUGGESTIONS OF OTHER SERVERS SINCE PUBLIC ADVERTISING IS NOT ALLOWED, both are pretty good communities, even tho last time i played on there servers was like 2 years ago. and since then ONE OF THEM was ddosed, but yea, goodluck if this gets denied, get a girlfriend, dont waste your time on the past, u say u try to be positive about everything, then do this, be positive about leaving frg for good, but dont do it pissing in peoples faces, just say your sorry, and say goodbye, tbh this is just a gaming server, where alot of us play with absolute strangers, for all i know brassx could be a pedophile(just an example, plz dont ban me) you can always make more friends, you will have regrets for leaving, but everything u do may leave u with regrets, the thing you gotta do is just face those regrets, and see how much better things are now, u hurt ppls feelings yes, but look at your self now, u said before u werent as positive and were kind of a douche and a liar then, compare your self now to then, look at how much you have changed, accept that what you did was wrong, but realize what its done for you in the long run. So good luck man, i hope what i said helps

(08-12-2017, 05:12 PM)Axe Wrote:  if this is one of the most impactful things in your life, well... then you might need to re-evaluate your life.

Just do something else with your free time.
Axe is a smart person, I agree with this!
Sample Text.
Find

This thread hasn't been alive for over a month now and I'm not sure if it's just awaiting decision or was forgotten, but I still am eager to return. I think I've said pretty much all I can really say about who I am as a person now and how I despise my past, so I'm just really hoping the extremely slim chance of being able to return will happen.

I've got college, my job, and senior year of high school in my head now so I'll likely not try again if I can't get a chance at returning with this, but I really appreciate at least having the opportunity to talk to you all and explain myself. It would still make me so happy if I could come back and I still believe you wouldn't regret it. If not though, I wish the best for you all.

I hope you all are doing good.

If that horrible, mean-spirited Tobias lad got unbanned, McNuggie should be too. We all do dumb things, right? Even me! Even me. Sometimes. Well, not *actually* dumb, I'm really smart, but yeah. FRG is a fun server on a fun game, hosting a fun game-mode; - There's no harm in letting Nuggie just enjoy himself as a player. What's the worst he's going to do, blither at someone? He's always been pretty good to people from my perspective, and I've always enjoyed playing with him. Time has passed and its just a server on a dying game, let him enjoy it while its around guys.