Coconut Cunt

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):
STEAM_0:0:27187831

Map the event happened on:
Sunday Street

Date of event:
8/5/2017

What Happened?:
Coconut Cunt repeatedly damaged and killed innocent people while playing as an innocent or detective.

Only including me:

Round: min19
At the beginning of the round, Coconut Cunt called out, "I bet $20 scode is the last t" and repeated a similar statement throughout the round. With only a few people left, he opened fire on me, causing lozanoj2165 to believe I was the traitor.
Coconut Cunt [innocent] has damaged scode27 [innocent] for 38 HP with a Galil.
Coconut Cunt [innocent] has damaged scode27 [innocent] for 18 HP with a Galil.
Coconut Cunt [innocent] has damaged scode27 [innocent] for 10 HP with a Galil.
lozanoj2165 [innocent] has damaged scode27 [innocent] for 24 HP with weapon_br_m1911.
lozanoj2165 [innocent] has killed scode27 [innocent] with weapon_br_m1911

Round: min30
I spawned right next to Coconut Cunt and pushed him with my melee until round started. He promptly charged his railgun and dealt 94 damage while also lighting me on fire, burning me only seconds into the round while being a detective.
Coconut Cunt [detective] has damaged scode27 [innocent] for 94 HP with weapon_br_rgun.
<something/world> has killed scode27 [innocent]

Round: min37
I spawn next to Coconut Cunt and cheese nips. Right as round starts, they are innocents and I am a traitor. Coconut Cunt kills cheese nips and I kill Coconut Cunt for the RDM he just performed. This started an RDM train in which I was killed. Regardless if I was a traitor or an innocent, I would have been killed due to his actions. Unfortunately, it ended my only traitor round early.
Coconut Cunt [innocent] has damaged cheesenips [innocent] for 140 HP with weapon_br_rgun.
Coconut Cunt [innocent] has killed cheesenips [innocent] with weapon_br_rgun
scode27 [traitor] has damaged Coconut Cunt [innocent] for 73 HP with a M16.
scode27 [traitor] has damaged Coconut Cunt [innocent] for 73 HP with a M16.
scode27 [traitor] has killed Coconut Cunt [innocent] with a M16
The DNA would've been on this body if I was an innocent or a traitor, therefore Coconut Cunt's kill on cheesenips was directly responsible for my death this round.
Steel Beams [detective] has retrieved the DNA of scode27 [traitor] from the body of Coconut Cunt
Steel Beams [detective] has damaged scode27 [traitor] for 13 HP with a Famas.
Steel Beams [detective] has damaged scode27 [traitor] for 34 HP with a Famas.
Steel Beams [detective] has damaged scode27 [traitor] for 34 HP with a Famas.
Steel Beams [detective] has killed scode27 [traitor] with a Famas

Other instances on the same map:

min19:
Coconut Cunt [innocent] threw an incendiary grenade
Coconut Cunt [innocent] has damaged Steel Beams [innocent] for 5 HP with fire.
Coconut Cunt [innocent] has damaged Steel Beams [innocent] for 6 HP with fire.
Coconut Cunt [innocent] has damaged Steel Beams [innocent] for 6 HP with fire.
Coconut Cunt [innocent] has damaged Jerome The God [innocent] for 18 HP with a Galil.
Coconut Cunt [innocent] has damaged Jerome The God [innocent] for 18 HP with a Galil.
Coconut Cunt [innocent] has damaged Jerome The God [innocent] for 38 HP with a Galil.
Coconut Cunt [innocent] has killed Jerome The God [innocent] with a Galil

min22:
Coconut Cunt [traitor] has damaged Bri [traitor] for 19 HP with a pistol. (completely random, no fighting other players around this time by either player, so crossfire isn't probable)

min30:
Coconut Cunt [detective] has damaged NotChosen [innocent] for 57 HP with weapon_br_rgun.
Coconut Cunt [detective] has damaged gamerplayer357 [innocent] for 26 HP with weapon_br_rgun.

min45:
Coconut Cunt [innocent] has damaged Sandvich [innocent] for 19 HP with weapon_br_rgun.

Links to images (attachments don't like to work)
https://ibb.co/eWdoEv
https://ibb.co/komauv
https://ibb.co/bw7R1a
https://ibb.co/enQDga

Witnesses:
NotChosen, Jerome The God, Sandvich, cheesenips
Find

While I do believe you, you really should have taken screenshots of the logs instead of copying and pasting them.

It makes it much easier to read, plus you can't really "forge" them as easily.
Find

(08-05-2017, 06:48 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  While I do believe you, you really should have taken screenshots of the logs instead of copying and pasting them.

It makes it much easier to read, plus you can't really "forge" them as easily.

I couldn't get the attachments to work right away, but I just did it a different way. Most of the logs that I pasted should be in those 4 pictures.
Find

The pictures show enough evidence.
He's been banned, thanks for the report.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find