Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 08/03/2017

Changes
  • Optimized server-side coinshop Inventory loading.
  • Items with higher than +10 clip no longer can be selected for Gungame.
  • 1/4 and 1/2 Jackpot Amount entries have been added to Spin2Win(only able to win when the jackpot is 11k or higher). These allow you to win amounts from the jackpot, without winning the full thing.  The amount you win is subtracted from the jackpot. (these also announce when won (if the amount is above 10k) just go give people a heads up the jackpot amount changed drastically) These odds for these are 1 in 1,250 and 1 in 1,500.
    The reason for these changes is looking through peoples spin logs, almost everyone is positive because of the jackpot amounts won, partially because of how large jackpots can get. The goal is to reduce the frequency of big jackpots.

Because of the new panels on S2W, it seems like less of a reason to spin in the beginning. An example is someone winning 1/2 jackpot at 11K like I just did. Now it leaves them at 5,500 which is not worth it to spin. I noticed that low jackpots barely get spun while anything higher than 10K gets spin frequently.

I suggest making it so that every spin below 15K makes the jackpot increase by 20 coins. And then after that, it increases it by 10.

This will increase the incentive to spin the pot earlier since it will fill faster to get to a good amount.
Find

(08-05-2017, 04:06 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Because of the new panels on S2W, it seems like less of a reason to spin in the beginning. An example is someone winning 1/2 jackpot at 11K like I just did. Now it leaves them at 5,500 which is not worth it to spin. I noticed that low jackpots barely get spun while anything higher than 10K gets spin frequently.

I suggest making it so that every spin below 15K makes the jackpot increase by 20 coins. And then after that, it increases it by 10.

This will increase the incentive to spin the pot earlier since it will fill faster to get to a good amount.

Well the point of them is so pots don't get extremely large.

They were never really suppose to be up in the 25k+ range to begin with.
Find

(08-05-2017, 04:32 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Well the point of them is so pots don't get extremely large.

They were never really suppose to be up in the 25k+ range to begin with.

That's all fine and dandy, but the fact is more people like to roll when there's more to gain. Take any lottery system. People buy thousands of tickets if it's insanely high. While we don't have nearly as much players, we at least desire to win big.

In fact, this doesn't have anything to do with 25K+ or the amount, This speeds up the beginning where no one would play. Then many people play between 10K-25K, and then lots of people play when its 25K+. If the jackpot was never meant to get up to 25K+, when why is the chance of getting jackpot so low (This is fixed with the new panels, but in a lame way to the jackpot winner).

When I see a 5K-8K jackpot, I wonder if it's even worth my time. If people keep decreasing it when it's above 11K, It gives many players less desire to spin it. Basically, you need an incentive to start out to get the ball rolling.

If the jackpot increase doesn't fancy you, can we at least change the panels from 1/4 to 1/8 and 1/2 to 1/4.
Find

I think a better solution would possibly be to just increase the baseline jackpot amount, now with the two new entries, it may be ok to increase it a bit.

But I think it's really just the fact that players have been spoiled by the previous amounts. ~5-10k is plenty and a pretty decent chunk of coins to win from something that only cost 25 coins to roll it (with its chance being much easier than godlikes(railgun for example) of the same value).
Find