Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 07/26/2017

I actually like it how it is. I like small buttons to clutter the inventory less.
Find

(07-26-2017, 07:41 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I actually like it how it is. I like small buttons to clutter the inventory less.

I think the side bar is probably a better option in the long run though. I don't plan to make this an option as that will make things more complicated coding wise.

I'm just adding a new way for me to make buttons like those, with ease. Before I'd have to position/size them by hand and it was a real pain. This one doesn't overlap the Inventory in anyway, it just adds its width onto the frame, it also resizes with the frame.

But maybe I could make a way to 'show/hide' it.

(07-26-2017, 07:49 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(07-26-2017, 07:41 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I actually like it how it is. I like small buttons to clutter the inventory less.

I think the side bar is probably a better option in the long run though. I don't plan to make this an option as that will make things more complicated coding wise.

I'm just adding a new way for me to make buttons like those, with ease. Before I'd have to position/size them by hand and it was a real pain. This one doesn't overlap the Inventory in anyway, it just adds its width onto the frame, it also resizes with the frame.

what about a way to keep it as it was before? i feel kinda overwhelmed with so many buttons, i liked how simple it was before
Find

(07-26-2017, 08:18 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  
(07-26-2017, 07:49 PM)Brassx Wrote:  

what about a way to keep it as it was before? i feel kinda overwhelmed with so many buttons, i liked how simple it was before

Quote:I'm just adding a new way for me to make buttons like those, with ease. Before I'd have to position/size them by hand and it was a real pain. This one doesn't overlap the Inventory in anyway, it just adds its width onto the frame, it also resizes with the frame.
Find

I would love a way to show/hide 'em.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

what about the new traits?

For now it will be like this:
I'll make a better button icon for it in the future. But this should work just fine for the time being.
Find

Contribution badge for talking about a server menu when
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find