During Incident: Julian707

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63237998

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Julian707

Name of the staff o was banned by: Mini Cosmic

Length of ban: PermaBan

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Mass RDM/ RDM

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban Reason: Yes

What really happend: I was playing and i just randomly decided to kill 5-6 people when about 7-8 people were on then a minute later i was perma banned and thats all that happend.

One thing i don't understand is why people get a week or 2 weeks for mass rdming and i get perma and im not trying to say that i Mass Rdmed just because i've seen people get a week or 2 and then thinking thhat and that is not the reason. P.S. i like playing on the sever if i didn't like the sever i wouldn't make a unban request.
Find

Didn't you make 3 unban requests at once? Plus you deserved to get banned if you basically killed the entire server at that time. -1
Find

You seemed to have put little to no effort into this unban. You obviously didn't want to play on the server if you mass rdmed people. -1
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Why would you even decide to mass rdm in the first place, if you killed everybody you clearly don't like playing on the server. -1
Find

(07-24-2017, 07:47 PM)㊣ Julian707 Wrote:  i obviously like playing on the server if i made a request to come back and ive seen people mass rdm and they get 1 week to 2 weeks and i dont understand why i get perma

I don't know where you see this but Mass RDMers get perma'd and you so happened to mass RDM so you got a perma
Find

And lets also add that when i made those 3 other request i didn't know how to make one and now i know just letting you know that.

And yes mass rdmers get perma banned probably now but not 6 months ago which this was taking place, not now.
Find

(07-24-2017, 07:54 PM)㊣ Julian707 Wrote:  And lets also add that when i made those 3 other request i didn't know how to make one and now i know just letting you know that.

And yes mass rdmers get perma banned probably now but not 6 months ago which this was taking place, not now.

Mass rdm has always been perma, especially only 6 months ago. It didn't change in that little of time.
Find

Then IDK maybe it was your staff and they get special treatment and get 1 week for RDM maybe thats why.
Find

(07-24-2017, 08:30 PM)㊣ Julian707 Wrote:  Then IDK maybe it was your staff and they get special treatment and get 1 week for RDM maybe thats why.

Why would staff mass RDM? I don't think we've ever banned staff for mass rdm let alone rdm by itself. You are just scrounging for excuses to get yourself unbanned, which is definitely not helping your case.
Find

[quote='㊣ Julian707' pid='54816' dateline='1500920386']
Steam profile name:Julian707

During Incident: Julian707

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63237998

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Julian707

Name of the staff o was banned by: Mini Cosmic

Length of ban: PermaBan

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:Repealed or Shortened IDC

Reason for ban: Mass RDM/ RDM

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban Reason: Yes

What really happend: I was playing and i just randomly decided to kill 5-6 people when about 7-8 people were on then a minute later i was perma banned and thats all that happend.

One thing i don't understand is why people get a week or 2 weeks for mass rdming and i get perma and im not trying to say that i Mass Rdmed just because i've seen people get a week or 2 and then thinking thhat and that is not the reason. P.S. i like playing on the sever if i didn't like the sever i wouldn't make a unban request.