Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Player

Hi, I'm new to GMod, and PC gaming in general. I'm ZombieNinja975's girlfriend, I've watched him play TTT for quite some time and decided I was (finally) interested enough in the game to get involved myself. GMod is the first game I have played with a mouse and keyboard, so I'm extremely new to all of this.
Find

Hey-a there. Zombie has said some cool things about you and we're glad to have you. Just be wary of some players (not most but a select few) that might try to ruin your fun

Welcome to FRG and PC Gaming. Try to avoid a player named Excel he likes to scam players an hopefully Zombie will help you out.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

DOOOOD ZOMBIE TOLD ME ABOUT YOU LONG AGO. Welcome! ^-^
Find

Welcome to FRG and PC Gaming. Try to avoid a player named Jerome he likes to be extremely thirsty in the same area as a female and hopefully Zombie will help you out.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

Welcome to FRG, a Christian TTT server, watch out for a guy named Brassx, he likes to worship Satan.
Find

Welcome to FRG
Find

Never trust Zombie Ninja he sells Godlikes with like 1 in 16 chance for like 10k over price
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

hoi matey welcome to the crew, plz pay your fee of 25 robux before u do anything.
Find