Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Community Map Thread

(07-23-2017, 01:19 AM)catbugMLG Wrote:  2. just feels like a slight different version of McDonalds.

7.there are not enough pics of suggestion 7, unless that is the entire map.  

13. We don't really need a night version of that map.

Besides those three I wouldn't mind seeing those maps. :>

i believe 2 has another store opposite of the fast food restauraunt, aswell as some tunnels down below
Find

But what about crackhouse? :'(
Find

Idk I how I feel about adding new maps. We have a ton of great maps we never play because we choose the same maps over and over again. But maybe some new maps help balance a little more.
Find

(07-23-2017, 05:40 PM)Splashy Wrote:  Idk I how I feel about adding new maps. We have a ton of great maps we never play because we choose the same maps over and over again. But maybe some new maps help balance a little more.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to play 67thway, bowling, and pool for the entire day each day.
Find

True

I like map ideas 1,2,8,12,13,14
Find

You should add de_deathcookin
Find

Rooftops lost is SUPER SUPER bad, the map is less optimized then any other map I've ever played lol.

It's super laggy, don't bother adding it unless you can fix the optimization.
Find

You know the deal by now
Find

Abyss has a huge leak in the center of the map, bringing my computer down into the 30s.

Fastfood is just another McDonalds sized aids map, which I don't think anyone wants.

Death Cookin is another dolls rip off.

The rest are alright, though they may not be optimized very well.
Find

(08-17-2017, 03:58 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Death Cookin is another dolls rip off.

Even if it is, does it matter? People vote for dolls all the time. Now it's just dolls, but bigger.

Also, we allow for huge maps like arctic complex.
Find