Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

halamans member app #something

Surprisingly, I'm gonna +1 this.

I've seen a major improvement from Halaman the last few days, and if he keeps it up he deserves member. He still has some stuff to work on, don't get me wrong, but right now I think he is in a good enough spot to get member.
Find

Yeah, what tobi said. Hala has definitely improved a lot. I think he could be a good member now. +1
Find

(07-24-2017, 09:22 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Surprisingly, I'm gonna +1 this.

I've seen a major improvement from Halaman the last few days, and if he keeps it up he deserves member. He still has some stuff to work on, don't get me wrong, but right now I think he is in a good enough spot to get member.

''
ditto
+1
When a dragon round begins.

Find

-1 thumb
Find

I think not promoting you would be giving the member rank too much meaning but I also feel like you've sort of gone out of your way to make becoming a member so difficult

I generally know you but since your last application you took time back and just shut yourself out of the community when people called you and your behavior toxic.
It may have been discouraging but going out of your way to block people who give you honest feedback is something no one applying for member should do.

A few of people felt bad for posting on your last application and would like to have just ignored this one but they may feel like they owe it to you.

You're a good guy and I've never found you annoying in the slightest, but I would like you more if you made it easier to support you.
So I want you to talk more with people so you can show them that you're better than what they may have thought.

Best of luck.
Find

Halaman can be a bit much sometimes, but I can tell he is trying to work on the negatives which is great which means he is putting effort, that shows he cares about the community and the people in it. Besides that, he follows the rules pretty well, and when he is trying hard to not do anything annoying/disruptive he is a blast to have on. +1
Find

I'm going to approve this, but if I see any alarming toxic behavior/rule breakings from you it will be an instant demotion.

Approved!
Find