Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

gfkxj - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): gfkxj

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 317 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I believe I just found it though the browser.

Have you ever been banned and why?: I was banned once for a one week period due to mass RDM, but after starting a thread on forums and explaining that I was either shot at or shot during the instances it was taken off.

Why do you want to join?: I would like to be able to eventually deal with reports sometimes myself being on with no other memeber+ people and having to deal with rdming players.

Referred by: No one.

Additional Details: I really enjoy playing on this server and enjoy the people as well and would like to give back what I get out.

Man, I wish I could give you more than just one +1. You're fun to play with, you're not too bad when it comes to Bloodwynd, and you generally give a massive positive to the server! Definitely deserves the rank.
Find

Pigeon couldnt word it any better, he knows the rules well and is a positive influence to the community. +1
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Since when are you not a member? Wtf
+1

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(07-19-2017, 02:39 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Since when are you not a member? Wtf
+1

Same I thought he already was one +1
Find

Yes, +1, I'm surprised you aren't a member already. I've known gfkxj for quite some time and he is 100% deserving of member. (P.s. will you buy me alcohol?)
Find

+1

Gfk is a chill player of frg, I havn't see him rdm, get slain, or get banned.
If im wrong please provide evidence, but until then my +1 will stand.
Find

What a cool doodabadoo +1 He's an excellent part of the server and would make a nice memeber.
Find

Very cool dude, chill, does not cause problems. I thought he was already a member though. +1
Find

Honestly, you are a great guy to play with. You are funny and nice to everyone who joins the server. I feel you would make a great member material! +1 mah dude Smile
Find