• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SkyGuy and Paps report

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): SkyGuy and Paps

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:59532236 and STEAM_0:0:91461657

Map the event happened on: de-wanda

Date of event: 7/17/2017

What Happened?:
On de_wanda up here
, i took a quick 3 pop shots at sky guy and paps, they were under the umbrella and had no visual on me. Sky guy said in game "Well your the bad guy guy who was up there that i didnt catch your name." during this time i turn and ran this way
and continued to here which is right down the stairs, i paused and stood right behind the bar
from here paps came down the stairs looked at me for a few seconds started shooting and said kos wind. I killed him and said that was a kos off location, Sky guy said where are you wind im going to kill you. I told him that i said it was a kos off location that's against the rules and he told me "I do not care if its against the rules im still going to kill you". I told him again its against the rules if you still kill me i will make a report and then i found him and he immediately shot me. And while i do want a rule change the current rules are "Killing somebody based on suspicion, location, skin, weapon, or any other questionable means are not allowed on this server. You must have proof based on viable evidence. You can use logic as long as it's built on in-game facts, not observations or drawn conclusions." He admitted to following me and not seeing my name and kosing off following observation/drawn conclusion. While sky guy refused to follow the rules and said he doesnt care about them. His only response was "People will just write on your complaint its just a game so who care what will your report even do"

Witnesses: dr was afk possibly zizzo or gundorf

Evidence:

(07-13-2017, 05:51 PM)wind Wrote:  change it to a 4 player v 18 death match server where the 18 players cant kill the 4 unless they see them shoot at them.

How do you know they didn't logically conclude it was you based off your location

(07-18-2017, 01:09 AM)Kuro Wrote:  
(07-13-2017, 05:51 PM)wind Wrote:  change it to a 4 player v 18 death match server where the 18 players cant kill the 4 unless they see them shoot at them.

How do you know they didn't logically conclude it was you based off your location

I mean i dont agree with the rules but i still follow them.
Find

I mean, at least it's a half truth.
Find

What SkyGuy said about the rules is concerning and he'll definitely be under close watch, however in this situation he did nothing wrong as Paps had apparently called you out and you said nothing of him calling it off.
Aside from that, all that might really come from this is a slay but I don't really think that's necessary. I'll make sure he understands the rules next time I catch him on. Let me know if either of them continues this behavior.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find