Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make Member App Replies Hidden

I don't reply to them(at least with my honest opinion) because I don't want to start any unnecessary drama, and on top of that it just seems pointless to begin with when you aren't suppose to reply to any posts on them anyways.

Can member app replies please be hidden just like staff applications?

I like this but also don't like this. I believe that if people saw others opinions they could try and fix that area of themselves, so that they can get the member that they wanted. I also believe that we shouldn't because then we could say our honest opinions on the member apps.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(07-12-2017, 09:26 PM)halaman Wrote:  I like this but also don't like this. I believe that if people saw others opinions they could try and fix that area of themselves, so that they can get the member that they wanted. I also believe that we shouldn't because then we could say our honest opinions on the member apps.

Well I would assume Brassx would PM them some of the responses like he does with staff applications. I'd just rather them be anonymous.

Gonna rebump this in hopes of it getting implemented.

I dislike this for the same reason hala stated PLUS for the reason that member is just a starting point. If people can't handle negative replies on their member apps they def shouldn't get a staff position. If replies are hidden on all apps we will never see how someone reacts to negativity.