Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kevin's Membership Application

Huge -1 went on a huge rage spree because I sat in the det room. Gets to mad over the little things in ttt.

Kevin: fuck you minehuis you cunt
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

-1 Toxic.

Enuf said.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

No, just no. -1 He complains all the time about staff members and the smallest fucking things. Definitely not member material at all, even if he tries to reform, it's still a no.
Find

You do not deserve member, you are too immature, even marking our posts dumb even though we are giving feedback. The smallest things will count against you and in my eyes, that is immature.

*Messed up so insert Eclipse's response here* Only putting that quote for the whole marking posts as dumb, that leaves a slightly bad taste in my mouth due to it being a reply, but not with words and it seems slightly immature. I haven't been in servers with you enough really for me to tell much of a difference, and I personally don't have much of a problem with you but some things that have been said *Kcat mainly* also leave a slightly bad taste in my mouth even if it was a while ago. I'm going to stay neutral for now due to me not being on with you that much +/-0
Find

I dont care about member anymore but I gotta say Eclipse I mark things as dumb as jokes, and I don't even play anymore, last time I was actually "toxic" was when I believed Minehuis was making the round boring for the whole server because he was camping in the det room so I couldn't get him so I had to kill myself. You guys all took things out of proportion and then Coach now hates me for reasons I don't even know. It's not really important anymore cause I'm not even interested in becoming a member anymore nor even playing for a while, but still Eclipse you have barely talked to me, and I had changed my act until I just stopped coming on because I got bored. Anyways I don't really like playing here if people give me a bad reputation even though I'm not even that bad, some things are exaggerated quite a bit here as well, as I had been relatively nice to anyone I could be after the incident with Minehuis. A lot of people here hold grudges I believe and just join on a train to dislike someone, as I usually am I relatively nice guy unless I'm provoked by someone being an asshole, then I'm going to get relatively angry. A lot of members are like that here, I'm not going to name them because I don't want to call them out, you can find them yourselves. Anyhow, I don't really care about this app anymore as I'm probably not going to be rejoining for a while anyway, and you guys probably won't care because you took my jokes and insults way too literally.

Denied. If you return in the future, feel free to re-apply.
Find