Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

White Lion Revenge Rdming

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): White Lion

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:162376116

Map the event happened on: ttt_trappycottage

Date of event: 7/5/2017 2:45 CST

What Happened?: I was on the ladder on trappy cottage and got off before the round started. White lion killed me without warning me as soon as the round started even though I got off the ladder and says "but thats what he did to me last round" even though thats not how it happened :^)

Witnesses:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=965444961

Side note: Why is Pvt Gold Dude mem+? so many reports and he never handles any of them like wtf. He was on during this whole thing lmao

so i revenged rdmed? what about all the times on the SAME MAP you blocked the ladder and rdmed me? i bet u didnt record that now did you? he rdmed me 3 times once on my t round he also killed me for supposedly blocking the same ladder you can go by the video but know he didnt record the full thing he only recorded the part of me rdming him not of him killing and blocking the door multiple times
Find

(07-05-2017, 08:39 PM)white lion Wrote:  so i revenged rdmed? what about all the times on the SAME MAP you blocked the ladder and rdmed me? i bet u didnt record that now did you? he rdmed me 3 times once on my t round he also killed me for supposedly blocking the same ladder you can go by the video but know he didnt record the full thing he only recorded the part of me rdming him not of him killing and blocking the door multiple times

Never rdm'd you lol. You killed me twice without warning and a different t for blocking the ladder pre round. I killed you the round before the video after warning you over mic.

Unfortunately for you, you don't have proof. I do. Smile
Find

your such lying shit u know that? u did kill me but no ones going to believe me because i dont have a video but go head asshole get me banned EVEN THOUGH YOU DID KILL ME 3 FUCKING TIMES
Find

Revenge RDM is unacceptable under any circumstances. You've been banned for a week - if it happens again, you will be perma'd. Please report anything that you feel shouldn't be allowed to a staff member, do not take it upon yourself to RDM somebody.
Closed.

- That Thrakos Noob