Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SLAYER Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): SLAYER

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 88 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Drop Servers

Have you ever been banned and why?: Harry Potter Rp (I was the best teacher)

Why do you want to join?: Why Not

Referred by: Nobody

Additional Details: I do things

........no, please put more info so that it makes it seem that you care about this.
Find

Reason to -1 Dont know
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

Three things.

1. What does Harry Potter have to do with you being banned? You were a teacher, so were you fondling a student?

2. Like Kcat said, you should give more then zero reasons to join.

3. I don't know who the hell you are. Seeing how you joined three years ago, it would seem part of your time was in between the three years. It would be best that you have a good amount of time in the present, so folks can get to know you.

Find

(06-30-2017, 09:48 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  Three things.

1. What does Harry Potter have to do with you being banned? You were a teacher, so were you fondling a student?

3. I don't know who the hell you are. Seeing how you joined three years ago, it would seem part of your time was in between the three years. It would be best that you have a good amount of time in the present, so folks can get to know you.

Not sure what year you're living in, because Sept 2015 was only around a year and a half ago.

Anyways, to me you seem a lot like a troll, and you don't currently seem like member material.

If you continue to play, even though your brother/friend(not sure i was told you were brothers) was banned, you may eventually get member.

-1 for now.
Find

(06-30-2017, 09:57 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(06-30-2017, 09:48 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  Three things.

Not sure what year you're living in, because Sept 2015 was only around a year and a half ago.

Anyways, to me you seem a lot like a troll, and you don't currently seem like member material.

If you continue to play, even though your brother was banned, you may eventually get member.

-1 for now.

rip brother gl gettin membar
Find

Denied.
Find