Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BURB Autoclicking Spin2win

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): BURB

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:40956972

Map the event happened on: Lobby atm

Date of event: 6/30/2017

What Happened?: BURB has been obviously afk for about the past two hours and won't respond to any forms of communication yet he keeps winning prizes on spin to win. It's fairly obvious he's using either a macro or an auto clicker to afk farm the spin2win.

Last night as well BURB was on TTT saying how he would be killing himself every single innocent round so that he could spin. Unpoke was on and agreed by telling him that isn't allowed because it falls under item farming (Dying on inno rounds just to spin so he can still get end round items and giveaways while spinning.)

Witnesses: Bezerker, Coach Grump, Unpoke last night

Evidence:
No REAL evidence to prove he is autoclicking or using a macro, however it's pretty obvious he is abusing the spin2win on several occasions and the screenshot provided shows BURB in the same spot he has been for the past two hours and fellow players agreeing that he is not playing fairly.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=960130778

there is no doubt in my mind he's autoclicking and it genuinely pisses me off
Umpty Dumpty
Find

If anyone goes on the lobby they'll see burb is still afk, in the same spot, rolling s2w. Went on myself and it seems pretty obvious he's not there , but still spinning.

We asked him several times if he's there and he has been winning tons of crates and coins.
Find

I was unable to check his screen while in the lobby but he did not come back after I kicked him.
Find

Yesterday he went on the lobby and said "i'm going to win the jackpot" and after around 10 minutes he won a 63k jackpot, and there was no celebration or anything. He was using a macro or something then as well, as he wouldn't respond to us or anything, and said he would be taking his mic out. It's extremely obvious and I'm angry that someone couldn't actually get it by being there, so many of us wasted so much time. I spent like an hour and a half while others spent like 4 hours.
Find

Although it definitely SHOULDN'T be allowed, I'm not entirely sure it's ever been specified that doing this is against the rules.
I'm not sure how this should be treated.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(06-30-2017, 04:26 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Although it definitely SHOULDN'T be allowed, I'm not entirely sure it's ever been specified that doing this is against the rules.
I'm not sure how this should be treated.

Well using an auto clicker to constantly play spin2win is a script/macro which aren't generally allowed for this type of use.

Other than that Emperorwhale messaged Brass on his opinion so we have to play the waiting game on something like this.
Find

This falls under farming, although the rules were written before we had the lobby. Anykind of activity that requires input to gain a reward/play a minigame, that is done via macros/auto clickers, or anything like that, especially while AFK is a huge no.

This is a more extreme level.

Quote:NO FARMING! This means going AFK to collect end of round drops, or lengthen your time played on the servers. This is a permanent ban.

You spun the wheel 6,186 times.. You knew what you were doing was wrong.

Perma banned.