Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

White lion and Snowers Report

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): white lion, and SNOWERS

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): white lion: STEAM_0:1:162376116 and SNOWERS: STEAM_0:1:117409047

Map the event happened on: ttt_community_pool_overhaul

Date of event: 6/29/17 EST

What Happened?: SNOWERS and white lion claimed a room literally immediately after a round started, I had not even heard the claim, and I also even when I knew about the claim I knew it was against the rules. I went into the cooler and they started shooting me randomly so I KOS'ed both of them, I managed to kill neither unfortunately. They killed me together, and did not even type in the chat that they claimed the room. There were no staff on at the time so I decided to take this to the forums considering how this breaks the rules and is extremely douchey. I believe SNOWERS and white lion should be let off with a kind of mediocre punishment, but I still feel they should be punished. Please take into account that I also had not shot, I had done nothing suspicious, and they didn't even warn me enough or within enough time for them to have a reason to kill me. Another thing is that they are over level 5 so they should know the rules by now, as it is their responsibilities. Please punish them in whatever manner it is supposed to be dealt with, however I am not being unreasonable and I do not wish for a week ban or something, which would not happen anyways.

Witnesses: None, unfortunately, they did this in a secluded area.

Some Evidence: This is not in the format originally, but some slight evidence is that I have a screenshot of my dead body in a corner and them camping the room, as well as the popup of them being innocent. It is also clearly not overtime at this point.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=959711856
Find

It'd be nice to see some logs, maybe you can retrieve them somehow or ask staff to find it for you.

I cant retrieve them now as the map literally JUST changed, could a staff try to retrieve it then? As stated previously.
Find

There's not quite enough evidence here and the dmg logs are kinda wonky, anything further would be too dramatic for the situation.
I did get on though and made sure they both understood that they can't do that anymore.

Closed. If they keep doing it, lmk.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find