Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wuss Poppin Jimbo

Hello, my name is Kevin, I started playing on the servers only recently and I really enjoy them, I have made friends with a few people so far, and I really enjoy this community and the majority of the staff. I only have been playing for a little while as I only have 9 or 10 hours, however I intend on increasing my playtime steadily. I hope I can get along with everyone else in this community, as it seems rather friendly and inviting so far.

I also am kind of a jokester, sometimes my jokes aren't really that funny and I get it, but I do my jokes to try and get people to laugh. Also I usually am very kind to people and try to be friends with them, unless they're being an asshole to others, or being an asshole to me. I usually hate it when people interrupt me, which is one thing that happens a lot on the server, but it's not too big of an issue, nor can it be fixed. I am a mediocre memer as well, if you look at my profile picture you could see the devilish Orange King Kevin standing, a rare sight to see.

As stated previously, I hope to get along with everyone, even though I can be a jokester, I can be pretty serious as well, writing coherent sentences.
Find

Welcome Kevin!
I've seen you around, and you seem really cool. Happy to have you around on the servers! =)
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Thanks a lot! Hope we can be good friends in the times to come!
Find

Your first words in the server were:
Kevin to admins: im hacking

welcome tho

- That Thrakos Noob

caught me red handed
Find

I guess if you want rare drops and good luck you should make an introduction

I wish I did that
Find

kinda of too late to say something, but um. Ay m8
Find