Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SNOWERS revenge rdm

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): SNOWERS

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:117409047

Map the event happened on: camel

Date of event: 6/26

What Happened?: So I had killed him as a prop the round before on his t round, and after asking around the staff members, it was decided i'd take a slay for it. Prior to coming to this conclusion, the immediate round after I rdmed him (while we were still discussing whether it was legal) he rdmed me on my t round in front of the det and a few others

Witnesses: CoachGrump, Fancy, Eclipse

Evidence:     click on it to enlarge
Umpty Dumpty
Find

This isn't very much evidence, but there were plenty of people to witness it.

Here's the whole story. SNOWERS was a T one round. He ended up near death on ttt_camel. Bezerker, who was dead, possessed a prop and managed to kill SNOWERS. Bezerker and SNOWERS were arguing. Bezerker kept saying that possessing a prop and killing someone is allowed while many people said it wasn't. While Eclipse was asking other admins what was the case, SNOWERS went and killed Bezerker at the beginning of the round. I'm not sure what happened after that.
Find

I came to the conclusion of slaying him four times since you had provoked him beforehand by metagaming as a prop and killing him.

I don't know who told you that it was allowed because I was told it was never allowed.

Revenge rdm isn't always a ban, depends on the situation.

I'm assuming that means Eclipse took care of it all
Bez, I'm not convinced at all that you thought doing that was acceptable and allowed, don't do that again.
SNOWERS, if you ever see this, no action should ever be taken into your own hands - there was a staff member there who is entrusted to take care of it. In the future, revenge RDM is a bannable offense, you got off easy.

Closed.

- That Thrakos Noob