31.25%
5 31.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Oneshot mode

(08-01-2017, 02:41 PM)joshua.soto6 Wrote:  
(08-01-2017, 12:53 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(08-01-2017, 03:43 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I mean, it would probably just end up like most other minigames, where people just bitch and complain about it nonstop and hate every second of it.

That is all true tobi. If this does get accepted, maybe someone else should hold the token for it,(I'm kinda sick of all of the death threats and kms at you), and I'm ok taking all the death threats and the kms, because I don't care about what they say to me. I really wanted to see this gamemode happen.

I don't think that was the point he's trying to make, Josh. It doesn't matter who holds the token, the fact is nobody should be harassed for starting what should be a fun minigame, which is now part of what TTT is on FRG. Anyone who threatens you or harasses you over it should be reported to a staff member - not just Tobias, but anyone using any minigame tokens.
That aside, I think this gamemode would be too similar to one-clip chaos now that that's made. It could work alongside it (like how Infection rounds are sort of paired together with hunter rounds and bouncy with orbitals), but I don't know if there's enough of a difference.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(08-01-2017, 03:10 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(08-01-2017, 02:41 PM)joshua.soto6 Wrote:  
(08-01-2017, 12:53 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(08-01-2017, 03:43 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I mean, it would probably just end up like most other minigames, where people just bitch and complain about it nonstop and hate every second of it.

That is all true tobi. If this does get accepted, maybe someone else should hold the token for it,(I'm kinda sick of all of the death threats and kms at you), and I'm ok taking all the death threats and the kms, because I don't care about what they say to me. I really wanted to see this gamemode happen.

I don't think that was the point he's trying to make, Josh. It doesn't matter who holds the token, the fact is nobody should be harassed for starting what should be a fun minigame, which is now part of what TTT is on FRG. Anyone who threatens you or harasses you over it should be reported to a staff member - not just Tobias, but anyone using any minigame tokens.
That aside, I think this gamemode would be too similar to one-clip chaos now that that's made. It could work alongside it (like how Infection rounds are sort of paired together with hunter rounds and bouncy with orbitals), but I don't know if there's enough of a difference.

Whoops, my bad. Also how come no one reported it?
Find