Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm gonna be away for awhile..

I know this form is on off topic(Can't post it on away and offline subject) but, I'm gonna be away for awhile because of my grandpa's funeral is tomorrow, and I'm gonna be on vacation, I'll come back on Friday

See you guys soon! (Hope one of you guys get a godlike lel Big Grin)

Signing off,
Josh

Damn, sorry for your loss.
Find

I decided to take a little bit of time from my vacation to reply on the form because to let you guys know, when I come back I might not use my mic very often, or talk very deep. And maybe some people might be asking in their mind, "Y U NO USE YOUR MIC?!?!" and etc. Well because I'm still pissed off that my grandpa had died. Just to let you guys know, that's all just carry on and get le gud stuff on FRG.
(Tobi thanks for the support tho, +1 for moderator.*thumbs up*)
Find

Alright take care and I wish you the best.

See you when you get back
Find

(06-20-2017, 10:51 PM)Kuro Wrote:  Alright take care and I wish you the best.

See you when you get back

Thanks kuro for le support, I actually might come back in Thursday or Friday idk yet.
(+1 kuro for member+)

take your time my dude. losing someone can be hard
Find

(06-21-2017, 04:17 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  take your time my dude. losing someone can be hard

Thank you for le support Alex, +1 for mod *thumbs up*

Just to update you guys, this thread will be old now because I'm coming back, and I'll be online tomorrow! (Friday) Thank you guys for the support you have been showing me, I respect that a lot! (+1 for your member/member+/moderator/admin for you guys! *thumbs up*)
Find