Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

missing textures and errors everywhere.

so a few of you might remember me from a long long.......longggggg time ago.

well i thought i'd hop on after an eternity and well all my textures and other shit is fucked up for all the maps and i know they weren't before. anyone know how to help me out? would like to come back and start playing but i cant if i cant see 90% of the maps.

thank you,

Garrus
Find

Hey dude, long time no see.

Make sure you have CSS installed still, that usually happens when CSS isn't installed properly. If it is installed possibly try re-installing it.
Find

Well if you don't have CSS, you need it for the textures.

MOST players pirate them online just YouTube it, but it's not something I should recommend (but it's the best idea). If you don't do that well you can buy CSS in the steam store.
Find

thanks brass, been a while haha. would love to play with you and the others sometime whether it be on here or player unknown battlegrounds.

duhhhh apparently i forgot i deleted a lot of my games and source is one of them.

ohhh also missing one or two textures for the det and T weapons
Find

Also make sure you have all custom downloads enabled inside GMOD's settings, also let me know which icons specifically you're missing if you do this and still are missing them, or have this already enabled.
Find

still missing them the gravity thing is just a swirling square to me.

also i just got an error saying "could not CRC map ttt_arctic_complex"
Find

make sure u have cs condition zero deleted scenes :p
Find