Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nemo's Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Nemo #BoxLivesMatter

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 70hrs

Where did you hear about this server?: Found it browsing the server list.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, Changed my name mid-round

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because it's a nice and friendly community That I would like to be a part of.

Referred by: Nobody.

Additional Details: I dont have much to say other than I hope I get Member and if not I won't be too mad!
Find

Seems very young +/- until I play more with him.

(06-15-2017, 05:30 AM)Nacholistic Wrote:  Seems very young +/- until I play more with him.

He's 14... ofc he seems young. Anyway, Nemo's fun to play with. He shows he knows the rules, and can still have fun while abiding by them. I believe he will be a great representative of this community. +1 from me.
Find

Okay.
So, when Mnemosyne first joined, I thought he was great.
He didnt have a mic, but taking his name and profile picture and the way he talked in chat, I assumed he was older than 14.
He was great, loved to play with him, added him quickly and hoped he'd stay around on the server.
But personally, in a way similar to Halaman, I find that he's someone who gives off a completely different aura when talking than writing down his words.
He gets rash a lot more quickly, I find him making remarks he wouldnt make when he types that really get on my nerves, and all-around I find him being quite annoying in the way that he wasnt when he didnt have a mic.
And although that might sound rude, it's what I feel as the truth, having said I had to block him yesterday due to such.

So until you can mature in that sort of way, I'm going to leave this at a -1.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

+1 Nemo is very humorous and I enjoy playing with him also he knows the rules
Find

I cant see him as 14 way to imature -1
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

I'm not gonna leave a + or - because i think nemo should try this when he has grown up a bit... he's ok, but he doesn't match the age level or maturity level we are trying to promote on this server... mabey next time
Find

Nemo, your a good guy, you follow the rules decently and can be pretty funny at times. However your maturity needs to improve a bit, when becoming a member your showing that you can not only follow the rules, but show how people should act on the server (I know I'm not a member, and I do mic span sometimes, however I do not mean to do it, but I still have the right to say this). I'm not going to give a +1 or -1, I just wanted to give my clear opinion on this. Don't worry, your getting there, I can easily change this to a +1 if I see improvement. =)

Please tell me if this is confusing to read so I can clear it up. I did read over this but I might have made a mistake. >.<
Find

Nemo tends to argue a lot and bend rules to his advantage when no staff or veteran members are on. On top of this he is highly immature and rdm's pretty often in my experience playing with him.
Find

+0 I personally find him fun to play with but as other have pointed out he does cause quite a few problems
Find